[Solved] Chrome Safe Browsing warns about Nsane

funkyy

I seen it happen before a few years back,  back  when someone hot linked  a image (smiley ) form another site that Google was blocking,  its a wonder  it don't happen more  than does  with all the hot linked  images  on this site. 🤣

Its never been a problem for me I disable Google Safe Browsing in all my browsers every since 2011  when they  blocked one of the sites i visit  and been doing it every since . Palemoon removed this service from there browser a few years ago it's want really help you it blocks sites that not infected  and misses the sites that really are.:lmao:

I posted  this article here the other day

They should be flagging there own search engine for malicious ads but they never do , that's how much good  Google Safe Browsing is doing you, it's a false sense of security at best. It want  replace conman sense to not  click  on ads  that are scams or there infected .  Why would you trust a company that makes ads and are part of the problem with your security? When you have that service on they are harvesting your data and keeping a record  of every site you visit . Would you invite Google in your house with a camera  to record everything you do ? If not why would you enable that?

• Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, spudboy said:

IE11 would probably be the better work around. ;)

Microsoft doesn't even consider IE 11 a browser anymore.  Edgium is definitely the way to go.

41 minutes ago, dhjohns said:

Microsoft doesn't even consider IE 11 a browser anymore.  Edgium is definitely the way to go.

If Microsoft didn't consider IE 11 any more  they wouldnt still maintain it and would remove it in a update .   Both EdgeHTML and IE Trident are discontinued  browser engines meaning they will never get any more new features  . But still  they get security updates  because enterprise sure are not going to use a buggy beta version  of EDGE Blink yet . :P

Back when they made IE 11 they try to force people to remove older versions  of IE and  some businesses  put a block on the update because some government websites  were never updated to work with IE 11 . EDGE Blink is new to date they never try to force that browser on people  like they did new versions of  IE  with Windows 7  , :rofl:

View unsafe sites, content & downloads   (Google Chrome)

Turn off warnings about dangerous & deceptive sites

If you don't want to be warned about unsafe content, you can turn off deceptive and dangerous site alerts. This also turns off download warnings.

We do not recommend turning off alerts.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More Settings.
  3. Under "People," click Sync and Google Services.
  4. Under "Other Google Services," turn off Safe Browsing

Untitled5423627.png

(Working for me @ Chrome Canary   77.0.3821.0)

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/99020?visit_id=636958353336522692-682734737&p=cpn_safe_browsing&hl=en&rd=1

Same here, FF 67.0.2

2019-06-11_153742.png

• Administrator

I have fixed the issue, and if anyone still has it just clear cache and cookies. Then everything should be fine. 

Everything seems back to be normal now (as If something is normal here hahaha... ahh...). It was not needed to clear cookies nor cache.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, anakin206 said:

Everything seems back to be normal now (as If something is normal here hahaha... ahh...). It was not needed to clear cookies nor cache.

Our normal standers are different from everyone else. ;)

On 6/11/2019 at 2:22 AM, dhjohns said:

They don't? Because it's still included in Windows 10 1903 build 18362.175. FF is my main browser, but Edgium completely sucks, imo, compared to IE11.

On 6/11/2019 at 9:29 PM, Matt said:

I have fixed the issue, and if anyone still has it just clear cache and cookies. Then everything should be fine. 

Seems OK now, thanks for your hard working on it. Keep up the great job. :cheers::thumbsup:

23 hours ago, spudboy said:

FF is my main browser

Oh  my.  That's too bad.  :(

• Administrator

Guys read the title because it's clearly says Chrome Safe Browsing not Chrome Browser. Furthermore, the problem is solved now. so no need for more replies. 

• Administrator

This is why I have Google Safe Browsing, which is used both by Firefox and Chrome, disabled long time ago. It purposely blocks many good sites out there. So if something like this happens, we rely on you guys to let us know about it, like you guys did it in this case here.

I was first !! I was first!! I was first!!....that's a first for me!!😀😀😀

On 6/13/2019 at 11:57 AM, dhjohns said:

Oh  my.  That's too bad.  :(

So passive aggressive. I bet you've been dying the last three days just waiting for me to ask you, "Why is that?"

So, why is that?

2 minutes ago, spudboy said:

So passive aggressive. I bet you've been dying the last three days just waiting for me to ask you, "Why is that?"

So, why is that?

I actually forgot all about it.  LOL  But firefox is nothing but trouble especially recently.  I have had no use for it since Chrome came out, and now I use the new improved Edge!  But anyway, if you want to use FF go right ahead.  It is your choice. 😁

On 6/13/2019 at 1:09 PM, Matt said:

Furthermore, the problem is solved now. so no need for more replies. 

Agreed, topic should be closed.

Problem solved, any future problems (similar or otherwise) should require a new topic.

Every time I get a notification for this thread, I think the issue has re-emerged, but no.

• Matt locked this topic

Archived