CCleaner 5.58.7209

Karamjit

@Melgas

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10110711/License.7z.html

Download "License.7z" file and Extract it, Copy "CCleaner.dat" file to the Portable or Installation Directory. Now Open branding Folder and Copy one of the branding dll(Tech, Business, Pro, Free) in the Portable or Installation Directory.

That's All.

• Replies 52
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/9/2019 at 8:23 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

Does the @TheBig still do a repack for this? And, does it do things, such as telemetry fix, etc.?

On 6/9/2019 at 10:14 PM, CarterTaz said:

No, I don't think so. His status now says "Retired"

On 6/9/2019 at 10:17 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

Well, good for him [I hope]. But, a loss for us. Where did you see this status as retired?

Well, I can confirm that @TheBig actually decided to retire due to real life loads, unfortunately. (that we know from other platform on workbench team)

Anyway its a good opportunity to thanks him for all he did along the time and to wish him a Good Luck in his new way.

BTW, there is a unofficial repack based on lasted @TheBig's, made by one of our skilled member, but have to ask him permission to post it.

On 6/11/2019 at 8:41 AM, Kalju said:

Here is the latest winapp2.ini (10-05-2019) for CCleaner, copy or save it to CCleaner folder, run trim command or use CCEnhancer

Restart CCleaner if it was in use.

winapp2.ini updated version 190617 (it means update from 17th of June 2019)

Get it from this site, or download using CCEnhancer or dowload from attached .zip file and unzip.

winapp2.zip

Put into CCleaner folder and then run trim command from CCEnhancer. It removes all, what Your system doesn't need.

PS! Important - if You open it with text editor, You must save using UTF-8 encording.

Archived