Device Manager Error Code 43

uffbros

I just got this brand new Dell Inspiron Desktop 5676 recently. Just now noticed a ? in Device Manager and I am attaching a pic of that it says. I did a google search and did everything I found there and still no fix. I made an image of my computer and then wiped it out reinstalling Windows 10 1903 18362 145..That is the very latest version of 10. It still remains there. The machine runs fine and all the USB ports work?? Anyone have any other ideas? I doubt Dell would be of any help on this. All my USB devices plugged in work fine in every port. Thanks.

Annotation 2019-06-05 155542.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Views 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uninstall it (this driver or device) and restart computer. If everything works as should and the same notice appears there again even after old all log's cleaning, then it may be one of currently not used device, what is simply turned off. Let it stays there as long as You have some real problem what may be related with this device or this driver.

PS. Maybe You want to change headline, it is not Device manager problem, but some device or its driver related problem.   Of course if it is at all problem, there may be some old report, what appeared before driver update.

There was never a driver update???? I checked one day and there was the ? mark in device manager. Problem is now rectified itself by itself. No idea how.

Well after 50 reboots...uninstalling the entry and letting windows reinstall it was still there. I shut down the computer because I needed HDMI cable from monitor to work on a friends computer. I come back 6 hours later and hook my monitor back up and turn the machine on. I checked the device manager to show my kid the problem...and it's gone...entry is gone. Makes no sense..Like I said I rebooted 50 times at least screwing around with this???? What would be the difference in shutting down and rebooting????

Archived