uTorrent 3.5.5 Build 45271

ADN

uTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients. With uTorrent, you can download files faster and contribute by sharing files and bandwidth. Additionally, uTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, uffbros said:

@ILVES...Your link is for version 3.5.5.45231...OP version is newer @ 45271???????

Link is OK...but need several try to get latest version....(3.01 MB)

T3rM1nat0Rr3

3.5.5_45271 magnet:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E9D5AD5D63A51B1991BBF5E0998C8FBB86549EDE
or simply use the 40 digit HASH on its own:
E9D5AD5D63A51B1991BBF5E0998C8FBB86549EDE
File size: 1.73 MB (1,818,352 bytes) / Digitally Signed: BitTorrent Inc. 03 June 2019 17:25:59

T3rM1nat0Rr3
On 6/5/2019 at 12:01 AM, ILVES said:

FrontPage link is for the previous version

That link gets the new version also...

1J7I6B5d_o.png

wRr6k8e6_o.png

Official links download version:

3.5.5.45271 = 100%

3.5.5.45231 = 0%

7 hours ago, cybpsych said:

Link is OK...but need several try to get latest version....(3.01 MB)

uTorrent 3.5.5 Build 45271 does not exist! Check the official shared links.

36 minutes ago, BTJB said:

official shared link will you redirect to link like in post from ILVES, depends on geolocation

for example that one already posted

https://download-hr.utorrent.com/track/stable/endpoint/utorrent/os/windows

at the end of the link just add /* and put it in IDM batch download

https://download-hr.utorrent.com/track/stable/endpoint/utorrent/os/windows/*

1fXeD2z.png

and now open the eyes, what do you see here? how many diffrent executables on first sight?

Kc15Es8.png

then select only two different and you can't miss it, one previous build and one is latest build

4 hours ago, BTJB said:

😲..haha

11 hours ago, xanax said:

official shared link will you redirect to link like in post from ILVES, depends on geolocation

Every time I tried different geolocations and this isn't help me, that is why I noticed, but your solution is perfect, clever and professional. :) GREAT @xanax 😘

uTorrent 3.5.5.45271 (NO CRACK / NO ADS)

Installer Full Language Interface: English, Bulgarian, Russian

Features and extras:  

- Original untouched utorrent.exe

- Configured settings.dat (removed ads)
- User friendly compact main menu by priority
- Exit without taskbar
- Fully uninstall without risk of launched program
- Auto detection for leftovers during install
- Interact with user to save torrent tasks
- Updated Flags (2 June 2019)
- List of stable trackers (May 2019)
- Search engine list of famous trackers
- Optional Skin
- User Manual for uTorrent

File Size: 6.12 MB

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/10058158/uTorrent_3.5.5.45271.exe.html

18 hours ago, cybpsych said:

Ad-Free...

Site: https://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/m30vn2ic70re0vb/uTorrent_Ad-Free_3.5.5.45271.rar/file

Anyone willing to help...

What are all those SCRIPTS and Shell_SCRIPTS that get run from \Users\NAme\AppData\Local\Temp ? Two folder that run scripts and who knows what else in the background, are "HYD8783.tmp.1559778868\HTA" and "HYD8783.tmp.1559778868_permissionsCopy\".  Something about HYDRA in there. Eset EIS called attention to all this, so I clicked "Clean" but dunno if it did anything.  If anyone installed, "uTorrent_Ad-Free_3.5.5.45271.rar"(Install not Portable), can you please help me figure out what all these Scripts did when they ran?  Also why I now have two uTorrent programs listed to uninstall?  One brings up Au_.exe Russian uninstaller, choose English thing, and the other uninstall activates all the files and scripts in the two "HYD...." folder in the temp.

Please help tell me if these are safe, and if so what are they doing in the scripts, with pinging and all sorts of gibberish to me?

Thanks in advance,

Don

@front360 can you check the clean version in my previous comment?
The only issue is that uTorrent is trying to write itself separately uninstall info on every launch. If you launch uTorrent and the original uninstaller isn't there, it will create his own, but it is a junk only. So, do not worry about uninstall, the junk will be removed together with current uninstaller in Add/Remove Programs. Just check how is working the clean version and let me know.

@BTJB should I run both uninstallers, if so which one first?  Then should I reboot and check if it messed anything up before I try to install, "uTorrent 3.5.5.45271 (NO CRACK / NO ADS)"?  Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, front360 said:

@BTJB should I run both uninstallers, if so which one first?  Then should I reboot and check if it messed anything up before I try to install, "uTorrent 3.5.5.45271 (NO CRACK / NO ADS)"?  Thanks in advance.

You need to run only one uninstaller - this one which have icon (I am talking about my release, it work like that). No need reboot. Restart "Add/Remove Programs" and you no longer see uTorrent uninstall. No matter which previous version you have installed, the setup will clean it during the install process and ask you for confirm. Be careful, because torrent tasks will gone.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone find/have anything like a cheat sheet for uTorrent settings.  To try to make it connect to a larger "pool" of users, and to setup uTorrent to Download faster, and the basics that must be followed?  If so, thanks in advance.

Archived