Pay What You Want: The FastestVPN Lifetime Subscription Bundle

khanyash

khanyash

Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want: The FastestVPN Lifetime Subscription Bundle

Score a Lifetime of Browsing Privacy & Keep Your Devices Virus-Free with This 2-in-1 Cybersecurity Package

What's in the Bundle

1. FastestVPN: Lifetime Subscription $1,200 Value
2. Cylance Smart Antivirus: 1-Yr Subscription $29 Value

https://stacksocial.com/sales/pwyw-the-fastestvpn-lifetime-subscription-bundle-2

• Replies 4
  • Views 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great find @khanyash People either chose not to comment or ignored this giveaway entirely. I got the VPN at the set average price of $5.10. Thats a steal for a lifetime license. I am not going to get into the politics and arguements about best vpn's etc. In my opinion this is a great companion for my VPN router. At least my guests can connect to my VPN router. i am content that there will be a level of anonymity when they use my wifi. I tested this VPN rigorously. In my opinion it exceeded my expectations. Im also glad i do not have to commit to expensive yearly subscriptions for the sake of having a vpn router. This VPN has ticked all my boxes. The only downside is this promo is for a 1 device lifetime license. Im not really bothered becaused it will enjoy its lifetime in the comfort of my router. As for the Cylance antivirus can came with the special...I will just use it in my windows 10 virtual machine.

Thanks for the share @khanyash. I bought an account for $4.59 but have not been able to connect to a single server. lol.... support staff totally failed to diagnose the issue. I wasn't expecting anything from this vpn and that's exactly what I got.... nothing. 🤣 Anyways, I've decided to  write it off an move on. 

If anyone is thinking of buying this vpn, please contact their live support and ask for a trial. Your mileage might vary. 

VPN worked very well for me. Thanks for sharing. I purchased the lifetime for $4.59. You can’t  go anymore cheaper than this price for any real license for lifetime VPN. 

Archived