Other stuff

Jordan

@TheEmpathicEar  said:

@Jordan I would like to try your boot disk [now and in the future]. I hope you find a way to share it that works best for you.

i have a lot more to share but things become unfair!

i've also created a lot of bootable medias including multiboot ones, but i'm still not decided to share them yet.

Besides, there are similar ones out there, so i don't see the necessity of sharing this stuff. i've primarily created them for my own usage.

4jSjdMP.jpg

tsPzDGn.png

and many more unusual dual boot, multiboot and optimized WinPE's...

=========================================================================================

As you can see, all my work is clean from watermaks, personal reference, or anything showing me as the author.

This will gonna change for the benefit of our forums!

eewschV.png

RTfbK9b.png

i can add many "watermaks"

Endless possibilities....

• Replies 47
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
user@nsaneforums

why someone may have problems with watermarks or personal reference, or anything showing you as the author?

i will like to have those (if i can)

6 hours ago, user@nsaneforums said:

why someone may have problems with watermarks or personal reference, or anything showing you as the author?

i will like to have those (if i can)

Sure you can!

i forgot to mention that if i ever start this initiative, i will also do requests for customized WinPE's.

Customizations may include only selected applications.

For example : A tiny WinPE fully loaded with only backup/restore programs, no internet, no multimedia... just the necessary to do serious hard disks operations

QaP3neT.png

Customizations may also include computer name, computer manufacturer text and logo, wallpapers, icons, themes, colors and everything you may wish to have at your disposal at runtime.

OC8LGLf.jpg

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

i have a lot more to share but things become unfair!

i've also created a lot of bootable medias including multiboot ones, but i'm still not decided to share them yet.

Besides, there are similar ones out there, so i don't see the necessity of sharing this stuff. i've primarily created them for my own usage.

and many more unusual dual boot, multiboot and optimized WinPE's...

=========================================================================================

As you can see, all my work is clean from watermaks, personal reference, or anything showing me as the author.

This will gonna change for the benefit of our forums!

i can add many "watermaks"

Endless possibilities....

Wow that looks great ......

btw, Portable versions are very good to be used in such packages as they didnt needs anything but extraction to work, we have  an huge ultimate collection of almost  (but not every) all apps.

EDiT: another way to have your fingerprints on file in case you can not sing it digitally is by generating and putting your unique HASH beside the release. passwords are also a way to make it hard for all leechers, particularly on big files that needs lot time for reuplaod in case you remove the passwords and also have much fewer host that can keep them.

On 6/4/2019 at 11:53 PM, m345 said:

Wow that looks great ......

btw, Portable versions are very good to be used in such packages as they didnt needs anything but extraction to work, we have  an huge ultimate collection of almost  (but not every) all apps.

Thanks!

i'm also creating almost everything myself including "portable" apps for my WinPE.

Most "light" apps can be normally portabilized and can work in PE, but some hard ones have to be created at runtime.

I added some additional words on the above comment.

I was collecting lot of PE along the years many are just because they have special features made by Russian guys who are very skilled, as Zver &  some others. they made some crazy stuff too , which contains combination of several PE's, only that they have  a Russian interface that is not always as that simple to use.

Anyway, if you are interesting, do not hesitate to ask, beside of all FG's, dave's, Azurs portables we have lot from other  makers as like Doomstorm, Deamondevin, Easy, DeLino..... a total of 100's of PAFs  

3 minutes ago, m345 said:

I added some additional words on the above comment.

I was collecting lot of PE along the years many are just because they have special features made by Russian guys who are very skilled, as Zver &  some others. they made some crazy stuff too , which contains combination of several PE's, only that they have  a Russian interface that is not always as that simple to use.

Anyway, if you are interesting, do not hesitate to ask, beside of all FG's, dave's, Azurs portables we have lot from other  makers as like Doomstorm, Deamondevin, Easy, DeLino..... a total of 100's of PAFs  

Yes! Russian friends are far more skilled than anyone else in this field.

They created incredible stuff and made many things possible.

We need to discuss about this later. i'll for sure contact you when necessary.

Thanks for your offers my friend!

TheEmpathicEar

Do any of the boot disks have something like Malwarebytes [or something like it] that you can also run when Windows is up and running? Or, am I just way of base here. Oh, yeh, I was thinking of Hiren's boot disk wayyyyyy back.

On 6/9/2019 at 6:10 PM, TheEmpathicEar said:

Do any of the boot disks have something like Malwarebytes [or something like it] that you can also run when Windows is up and running? Or, am I just way of base here. Oh, yeh, I was thinking of Hiren's boot disk wayyyyyy back.

Sorry for the late reply @TheEmpathicEar !

My bad! i completely forgot this one!

To answer to your question : no, i rarely build WinPE's which can do everything. (not possible anyway)

i mostly try to make straightforward WinPE's which will do specific tasks, and most of it is concentrated on backup/restore/recover operations.

In my humble opinion, if you're building a USB with different WinPE's, then it's better to attach a specialized one as the COMSS Boot USB 2019 or any other of your choice.

Also, most programs can be integrated into WinPE including Malwarebytes.

(Bob.Omb Modified WinPE has it if i remember well)

TheEmpathicEar

@Jordan One more quick question. I asked because I thought I remembered another member pointing to a boot disk that was *** supposed *** to be the successor to Hiren's Boot disc [maybe even by Hiren under another name]. I can not remember who or even be sure of this however.

Yeah, but, as far as i know, it has nothing to do with Hiren!

The author used this name for obvious reasons i think.

TheEmpathicEar
7 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with Hiren!

The author used this name for obvious reasons.

Yeh, but I can not find this here at Nsane. Is it still here somewhere?

@Jordan I would like to try your Dart and boot disk. Hopefully you find a way to share with us if that works for you. Awesome job!!

On 6/14/2019 at 10:09 AM, polinom00 said:

@Jordan I would like to try your Dart and boot disk. Hopefully you find a way to share with us if that works for you. Awesome job!!

Thanks!

Working on a better one that i'll share once finalized...

• 1 month later...

WinPE 10 x86/x64 Bios/UEFI specifically created to get latest versions of most used imaging programs in one bootable media

Available only via pm.

More Details:

Total Size: 1.05 GB

Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 x86/x64 Legacy Bios/UEFI

Content in both x86 and x64

_/Acronis True Image Home 2019 Buld 17750

_/Acronis Disk Director Server 12.5.163

_/AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 5.0

_/AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician 8.3

_/Drive Snapshot 1.47.0.18495/96

_/Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2.4325

_/MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 11.5

ITPhoneHome

Hi Jordan,

Could you send me the link to these wonderful bootable medias, especially the DART?

Thanks!

TheEmpathicEar

Thanks so much! I have the PE up and running on my very slowww x86 desktop. My WiFi is a USB plug-in. Is there some simple way to get this driver into the PE? It's a ASUS AC53 Nano Dual-band wireless AC1200 adapter.

On 6/14/2019 at 1:16 AM, Jordan said:

To answer to your question : no, i rarely build WinPE's which can do everything. (not possible anyway)

i mostly try to make straightforward WinPE's which will do specific tasks, and most of it is concentrated on backup/restore/recover operations.

In my humble opinion, if you're building a USB with different WinPE's, then it's better to attach a specialized one as the COMSS Boot USB 2019 or any other of your choice.

Also, most programs can be integrated into WinPE including Malwarebytes.

(Bob.Omb Modified WinPE has it if i remember well)

Got such 'doing everything' (Strelec one) version, most of the apps won't be used. A straightforward WinPE focussing on a specific kind of task is more efficient and easier to manage on usb keys.

COMSS Boot USB 2019. Did not know that one. Googled it and mostly got results in Russian. Looks like it comes in fact in English/Russian. Is it just for the UI or are all apps in English?

Back to the 1st point, would you recommend any tutorial regarding how to make/update custom WinPE's with a selected set of apps compare to those (too) full editions?

As a side note, there are some very convenient small (fast to load) linux distros packed with with large sets of applications; Puppy Linux comes to my mind. Any plan to move to the linux side?

Hi Jordan,
I would be interested for  for your wonderful works. 
please send me a PM with Link 

Thanks in advance!

On 7/19/2019 at 10:05 AM, whitehoda said:

It is a great work. I would like to try ... Please share.

• Jordan locked this topic
  • Jordan unlocked this topic

Archived