Adguard 50% off and a giveaway

Matt

• Replies 18
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

I asked this in another thread. Is this a replacement for an Ad Blocker in a browser?

TheEmpathicEar

[I forgot the obvious question...] How much PC resources does this software use versus Chrome with uBlock Origin?

52 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

[I forgot the obvious question...] How much PC resources does this software use versus Chrome with uBlock Origin?

Just know that uBlock origin is already integrating AdGuard tracking protection filters

TheEmpathicEar
11 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Just know that uBlock origin is already integrating AdGuard tracking protection filters

I was reflecting this thread: Google to restrict modern ad blocking Chrome extensions to enterprise users. And, this seems to indicate that Google is going to "neuter" Ad Blockers [extensions] in Chrome at some point?

Just now, TheEmpathicEar said:

I was reflecting this thread: Google to restrict modern ad blocking Chrome extensions to enterprise users. And, this seems to indicate that Google is going to "neuter" Ad Blockers [extensions] in Chrome at some point?

i can't comment on this as i don't have any clue about what will they do.

i'm only saying that uBlock origing includes some Adguard filters.

Do some tests :

- Chrome + uBlock origin

- Chrome without any other adblocker. + Adguard installed

Maybe you can also do some combinations, i never investigated in this direction since i'm quite satisfied with uBlock Origin in all my browsers.

for $30 you can have a lifetime account, you can use additional codes (during a sale/ promo event) to get a bigger discount

Important Details

• Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Restrictions: includes use on 2 Android devices + 2 computers (4 total)
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • Child restrictions are currently only available for Windows users
  • Updates included

https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-premium-lifetime-subscription-3

https://deals.sharewareonsale.com/sales/adguard-premium-lifetime-subscription-3

sriharshasatish
5 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I asked this in another thread. Is this a replacement for an Ad Blocker in a browser?

Noooo Its Not Browser Add-on... Its A Software... It Will Blocks Ads, Ad Security, Parental Control For Entire System Browsers & Apps. 

TheEmpathicEar
38 minutes ago, sriharshasatish said:

Noooo Its Not Browser Add-on... Its A Software... It Will Blocks Ads, Ad Security, Parental Control For Entire System Browsers & Apps. 

To be clear, I just wanted to be sure that this could be used instead of a browser add-on.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

To be clear, I just wanted to be sure that this could be used instead of a browser add-on.

Yes, it could be used instead of add-on for any browser because it's an software who will controlled all the ads on all browsers you've installed and other softwares. If you just go and read at their website, you will find how much it's even better than an add-on.

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Yes, it could be used instead of add-on for any browser because it's an software who will controlled all the ads on all browsers you've installed and other softwares. If you just go and read at their website, you will find how much it's even better than an add-on.

i was actively involved into its developpement, and yes, it's a very good program, no doubt about it.

Still, i prefer use uBlock origin instead of installing resident stuff.

(latest mails in my inbox, but i'm tired!)

kqDt2uB.png

TheEmpathicEar

@Jordan I have been using uBlock Origin with Chrome for quite a while too. [I guess I am addicted] But, if Google follows through with their proposal it is not going to work as well anymore?

TheEmpathicEar
On 5/31/2019 at 7:59 PM, sefton22 said:

for $30 you can have a lifetime account, you can use additional codes (during a sale/ promo event) to get a bigger discount

Important Details

• Updates included

It seems like Stacksocial is doing all of the billing processing on it's site? How do we know if it is selling a legit AdGuard license?

3 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

It seems like Stacksocial is doing all of the billing processing on it's site? How do we know if it is selling a legit AdGuard license?

yes, Stacksocial take the payment, similar idea to Groupon. I've used Stacksocial a few times, no issues with registering keys/ coupons for relevant programs and had no issues with updates

Having perused the web, AdGuard DNS is FREE for PC but for Andrioid &/or iOS Blockada & NetGuard use the same AdGuard DNS settings also FREE

Spoiler

AdGuard DNS is a foolproof way to block Internet ads that does not require installing any applications. It is easy to use, absolutely free, easily set up on any device, and provides you with minimal necessary functions to block ads, counters, malicious websites, and adult content.

NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.

Blokada DNS is a free, easy to use tool to make it easy and fast to switch between DNS (Domain Name System) servers to provide you trustworthy, secure and reliable internet connection. It protects you against DNS spoofing, helps you to access websites which are blocked by your ISP.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:32 PM, Jordan said:

I was actively involved into its development, and yes, it's a very good program, no doubt about it.

Still, i prefer use uBlock Origin instead of installing resident stuff.

uBlock Origin has a light footprint.

Many users have found AdGuard for Windows to be heavier.

On 6/1/2019 at 2:59 AM, sefton22 said:

Important Details

• Updates included

It is very expensive. Here is the eternal license from the official site.

2019-06-03_130241.1559556231.jpg

https://adguard.com/ru/license.html?lifetime=true

Just now, Igor said:

It is very expensive. Here is the eternal license from the official site.

i can try to get some more lifetime licenses for nsaners but it will take some time.

if i ever decide to do it again, i'll let you know...

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

i can try to get some more lifetime licenses for nsaners but it will take some time.

if i ever decide to do it again, i'll let you know...

Thank. I bought a lifetime license.

Archived