DVDFab 11.0.3.4

Karamjit

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

This was my first check to see if a disc contained Cinavia. But, it has no updates for 2019? Anyone know what is going on? Is there another/better source for this info on Cinavia?

Doesn't the software tackle one of the most common DVD/Blu-Ray protections? Confused. :(:oops:

On 6/7/2019 at 9:30 PM, tool_band said:

Doesn't the software tackle one of the most common DVD/Blu-Ray protections? Confused. :(:oops:

Yes,  it fully decrypts the most common.  Cinavia is not one of the most common. Plus it's not an encryption.  It's a watermarking scheme.

TheEmpathicEar
7 minutes ago, GRiM said:

Yes,  it fully decrypts the most common.  Cinavia is not one of the most common. Plus it's not an encryption.  It's a watermarking scheme.

Cinavia is a "handshake". On players DVD/Blu-Ray manufactured before a certain date a disc with Cinavia does *** nothing *** - the disc will play just fine. After that date, the player detects Cinavia and mutes volume and generates a popup. Just to make things more complicated, sometimes there are players with "older" firmwares that will not detect Cinavia either. Oh, and if you can find someone to make a MOD of the firmware needed for your player that "ignores" Cinavia, that is another way.

5 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Cinavia is a "handshake". On players DVD/Blu-Ray manufactured before a certain date a disc with Cinavia does *** nothing *** - the disc will play just fine. After that date, the player detects Cinavia and mutes volume and generates a popup. Just to make things more complicated, sometimes there are players with "older" firmwares that will not detect Cinavia either. Oh, and if you can find someone to make a MOD of the firmware needed for your player that "ignores" Cinavia, that is another way.

Correct.

It's basically a modern version of Macrovision on VHS tapes and early DVD's.  I remember this well as you had to use older stereo VHS players or even mono top loaders to play/record copies.

The only real efficient way of bypassing this protection is client side (Your player).

TheEmpathicEar
15 minutes ago, GRiM said:

Correct.

It's basically a modern version of Macrovision on VHS tapes and early DVD's.  I remember this well as you had to use older stereo VHS players or even mono top loaders to play/record copies.

The only real efficient way of bypassing this protection is client side (Your player).

Unfortunately, there is no "network" to supply, or process, basically no way to MOD firmware for EVERY PLAYER. It is an individual thing for each individual player. I used to do computer programming for a living. Firmware MODs are usually very low level programming/hacks.

TheEmpathicEar

Hmm, I just checked v11.0.3.4 and no portable there either.

Archived