GLOBAL WARMING ?

humble3d

International scientists from multiple disciplines put their heads together and now believe they have found a cure for GLOBAL WARMING...

THE CURE IS ... Nuclear winter...  :s

Nuclear winter is the severe and prolonged global climatic cooling effect hypothesized to occur after widespread firestorms following a nuclear war.

The hypothesis is based on the fact that such fires can inject soot into the stratosphere, where...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

• Replies 14
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
17 hours ago, Fegalevac said:

Friends, now I am writing a written work in a college that deals with global warming. Who can help with the design?

What specific help do you need? Tell me the topic of your work, which relates to global warming, and we will already be able to communicate with you more substantively and constructively about the selection of literature and sources. It is important to make a beautiful completion of your work, for this I would advise you to go to this site and evaluate a generator that can make a conclusion for you https://edubirdie.com/conclusion-generator. you simply need to copy the text you want to summarize and paste it into the conclusion generator box. Set the number of sentences you want to be in your final paragraph, and summarize your writing in just one click fast and easily! You don’t need to waste your precious time and think of what to bring in the end because the online generator will do the job for you. 

Global Warming is a bunch of BS IMHO, and as far as a nuclear winter is concerned; I'd rather not experience it!

Even if Global Warming is true I don't want a nuclear winter or anything to do with such a scenario.

IMO this should have been posted in Jokes and Funny Stuff....or not at all!

After a global nuclear war, the Earth will revive itself after some 100 years. and not everyone will die. some humans will manage to survive, either in bunkers or in space, and they will carry on the human race.

• 2 weeks later...

A gigantic volcanic eruption, eg., Yellowstone Supervolcano eruption, will puff out more than enough ashes into the atmosphere to block out the sun.  This will create long-lasting winter conditions that effectively negate the effect of global warming.  However, both scenarios are undesirable because many people will die as a result.

The correct term here is climate change.  Whether or not we can stop its acceleration is up for grabs, but anything we can do to diminish it will depend on reducing our fossil fuel usage.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys. I was given the task at the Institute to conduct a case study on global warming. It seems to me that this is a rather complex and voluminous topic. I want to buy this study. I even found services that provide such services here they are - https://paidpaper.net/best-case-study-services/ . But I'm afraid that they can do their job is not very high quality, please Advise how best to do in this situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How can climate change be BS when you see it everywhere? look outside folks, look at our forests, seas, oceans and animals - it's all there

6 hours ago, jeez1000 said:

How can climate change be BS when you see it everywhere? look outside folks, look at our forests, seas, oceans and animals - it's all there

What I see outside is almost winter which is normal. The forests grow better with a little extra carbon dioxide, but not by cutting down so we can replace furniture often as tight. The sea is soiled because people are so ego-tipped and greedy and do not care about anything other than themselves. And finaly we kill all kinds of animals just for fun. But none of this has to do with climate change. It has to do with ourselves. We humans need to change ourselves fundamentally on how we live and think if we want to survive.

• 5 months later...
rocketman
On 11/5/2019 at 8:35 PM, Isabelle Foster said:

This is a very serious problem that may overtake us in the future, therefore it is worth protecting nature.

This problem will overtake us anyway, the question is only when. And observing the current situation, I think that large-scale actions will begin only when it is too late. I am sorry for people who do not want to understand this. I highly recommend you go to Study Driver and read about nature climate change and what it all can lead to. Think about it, because changes can begin with each of us, we can all contribute to the future.

Archived