OGusers Hacked – A Hacking Forum Where Hackers Involved in Hijacking Online Accounts Itself Hacked

The AchieVer

The AchieVer

OGusers Hacked – A Hacking Forum Where Hackers Involved in Hijacking Online Accounts Itself Hacked

OGusers, a popular forum where cyber criminals involved in various hacking activities, including hijacking online accounts, conducting SIM swapping attacks, trade stolen Instagram, and Twitter accounts hacked by other hackers.

The breach exposed nearly 113,000 forum users sensitive information including email addresses, hashed passwords, IP addresses, and private messages, Source code, Website data, and its activities. 

On the 12th of May 2019, OGusers admin revealed that a hard drive failure had erased several months’ worth of private messages, forum posts, and prestige points.

RF_r5kl.png?w=696&ssl=1

Coincidently, another hacking community forum called RaidForums admin revealed that he had uploaded the OGUsers Forum Database to download for free and also said forum ogusers.com was breached On the 12th of May 2019.

raid.PNG?w=696&ssl=1

Also he said, “I have uploaded the data from this database breach along with their website source files. Their hashing algorithm was the default salted MD5 which surprised me, anyway the website owner has acknowledged data corruption but not a breach so I guess I’m the first to tell you the truth view his statement hereor if you don’t want to visit their website view it here. According to his statement he didn’t have any recent backups so I guess I will provide one on this thread lmfao.”

Obtained copy of the leaked database data was verified and confirmed that the database contains an original data belongs to OGusers, and it appears to hold the usernames, email addresses, hashed passwords, private messages, and IP address at the time of registration for approximately 113,000 users.

According to Krebs report, “the publication of the OGuser database has caused much consternation and drama for many in the community, which has become infamous for attracting people involved in hijacking phone numbers as a method of taking over the victim’s social media, email and financial accounts, and then reselling that access for hundreds or thousands of dollars to others on the forum.”

OGusers members are mainly involved with SIM Swapping attack to hijack the user‘s phone number and use it to reset the Instagram password and sell the user name in underground forums.

In this case some users have already receiving phishing emails that target their Email accounts and email addresses.  

“OGUsers has been online close to 3 years now and this the first time any breach has occurred. I do understand everyone’s frustration and I am deeply sorry this has all happened recently. “Again, I am deeply sorry this occurred and I will do my best to make sure it never happens again.” OGusers Admin said.

Source

• Views 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived