angelkyo

TeamViewer ID Generate v1.3.5

Melgas

#
Hi, angelkyo.
I want to install the Portuguese version (Pt).
Thank you.
#

Karlston

Moved from Software News.

DimsumDyn

Could you please explain what this tool does? I have teamviewer 13.x installed on my desktop and remote into my laptop. I also check into the laptop from Teamviewer app on my iPhone. Problem is even though I never use it commercially - just monitor laptop for downloads, I constantly keep getting flagged for "using it commercially" when I am 100% not. So you know what? If they are going to block me for using the free version personally - which they allow and then falsely claim that I am using it commercially - then you know what - I will use it commercially! So does this tool make me register it?

angelkyo
1 hour ago, Melgas said:

All Language Files for this version.

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9967327/Language.7z.html

29 minutes ago, DimsumDyn said:

Could you please explain what this tool does? 

Press F1 to view help...

Edited by angelkyo

leader97

@angelkyo All the above questions about this post are because you don't tell anything about the software. 

If you read the Guidelines for 'Software Updates'  you will see what is wrong with this post.  Homepage? Is it a recent update? Nada.

m345

The modded version is based on TeamViewer 10.0.47484. and its patched as enterprise license edition. but its not capable to connect to higher (real) versions 11.x and above

The Tool is intended to renew the TV ID in case it was black listed or classified as commercial environment usage.

Tested it on XP - access denied, on Win7 it runs.

Anyway its very similar to other tools as like rClientID, ReID-TV, UnlimitedTeamviewer, ect...

I never had to change the MAC address only to renew the ID due to the fake commercial "detection". the problem of TV is that they insist and force you to switch to version 14, and so they spam you continuously with those annoying notification at every connection and on the close as well.

it will be better to find a good alternative that can provide good connectivity and useful features. was using LogME-in while it was free, it was the ultimate alternative, then tried many other as like Ammyy-Admin which is not secure to use, then tried the AnyDesk which have good features but worst connectivity.

There are many other solution like AeroAdmin, kitty, Supremo.... but it seems that no one of those can give fight to TV.

anakin206
2 hours ago, m345 said:

The Tool is intended to renew the TV ID in case it was black listed or classified as commercial environment usage.

Once I had my account black listed because of the suspicious of commercial use. I've just emailed support and explained that I was not using in that away, attaching log file as requested. They inmediatly solved that and I was able to continue using TV.

m345
3 hours ago, anakin206 said:

Once I had my account black listed because of the suspicious of commercial use. I've just emailed support and explained that I was not using in that away, attaching log file as requested. They inmediatly solved that and I was able to continue using TV.

Right, this solve once my issue too, but it was more longer, and they was telling that they make it as an exception like a favor - means they do not believe that its personal usage.

Since I dislike to be treated as a liar, and since this fake classify continuously raise over and over dozens of times, I find it useless to try asking their "support"  every couple of days. Therefore the only way to solve it, is bay cracking or renewing the ID, or switching to alternative software.

m345
On יום שישי 17 מאי 2019 at 9:36 PM, UpGrade said:

No link anonymore for TeamViewer ID Generate v1.3.5 please an someone reup

It's included in the TeamViewer 88.x links as well

T3rM1nat0Rr3
2 hours ago, m345 said:

It's included in the TeamViewer 88.x links as well

Is it TVLauncher.exe?

EF82ev3p_o.png

Edited by T3rM1nat0Rr3

UpGrade
7 hours ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

Is it TVLauncher.exe?

EF82ev3p_o.png

Thanks dint realise it was in the archive, i downloaded it separately originally from the attachment in OP and then i accidentally deleted the file and the attachment was gone.

Did not think to look inside archive. Thanks for that.

Funny how you can miss things like that by not thinking about it.

m345
1 hour ago, virge said:

does this work on Teamviewer 14.0.13880.0 ?

According the tool help, all versions from 8.0 to 14.0 are supported. you can see the first screenshot at the opening post, (first line in the white frame).