Site: http://sd.afree.ir
Sharecode: /W/wrar571.afree.ir.zip

Edited by A N G E L

uffbros
4 minutes ago, DonyMach1 said:

Nsane.Forums Reg Key

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9889568/rarreg.key.html

Doesn't work for me. I have Win 10 X64. Here is screen of what I get when I run it.

Annotation 2019-04-29 072449.jpg

Actarusse
2 minutes ago, uffbros said:

Doesn't work for me. I have Win 10 X64. Here is screen of what I get when I run it.

Annotation 2019-04-29 072449.jpg

Copy Paste in directory of WinRar 😉

Pete 12

Does anyone knows how to remove WinRAR from contextmenu ( rightclick) in the Drives ( CD-stations and HDDs , also from C-drive/Desktop )............??

I dont want to pack and email my Drives !

shamu726
12 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Does anyone knows how to remove WinRAR from contextmenu ( rightclick) in the Drives ( CD-stations and HDDs , also from C-drive/Desktop )............??

Untick "Integrate WinRAR into shell" in Settings.

image.png

Pete 12
Posted (edited)

If you do so , you lose the WinRAR in ALL your contextmenus , I want to remove it from Drives only...............:rolleyes:

Im not e-mailing my drives !

Edited by Pete 12

Mach1
1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

Not possible to have.. Same in 7zip no option to remove drives

click-click
Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a good working portablapps format (PAF) for WinRAR? I have a license and would like to make it portable and need a little help to make a .PAF using the PortableApps.com_Application_Template_3.5.0. I noticed a lot of the portable apps offered are either repacks or hybrid formats where it's difficult to update or make changes when an update for the actual software is available. Thanks for any pointers....

Edited by click-click

Pete 12
Posted (edited)

" Not possible to have.. Same in 7zip no option to remove drives "  ...............WinRAR is possible to remove from drives. I just got rid of this nonsense !

Searching to fix it for 7-Zip also , must be a solution for these not usable contextmenu-items ............:whistle:

Edited by Pete 12

shamu726
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, click-click said:

Does anyone have a good working portablapps format (PAF) for WinRAR? I have a license and would like to make it portable and need a little help to make a .PAF using the PortableApps.com_Application_Template_3.5.0. I noticed a lot of the portable apps offered are either repacks or hybrid formats where it's difficult to update or make changes when an update for the actual software is available. Thanks for any pointers....

Try this build by FoxxApp:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9890529/WinRARPortable_5.71_32-64bit.paf.exe.html

Edited by shamu726

DeLtA
42 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Not possible to have.. Same in 7zip no option to remove drives

Same Way you can get rid of 7zip option on drives . This  time Select 7zip Entry From Registry & Do The Same. If you Want An Script to Do That For Winrar & 7zip . Let Me Know.

Pete 12

Very good man ! Finally deleted these worthless contextmenu-items .........

Only kept the real useable items , its very nice working with a non-bloated contextmenu ...........:clap:

anakin206
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, DeLtA said:

Same Way you can get rid of 7zip option on drives . This  time Select 7zip Entry From Registry & Do The Same. If you Want An Script to Do That For Winrar & 7zip . Let Me Know.

Yes, please.

Edit. Nevermind, I did it by myself. And I've realized that you can change every program context menu inside that registry key. Am I wrong? For example, If I don't want to copy my whole drives with Tera Copy.

Edited by anakin206

DeLtA
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, anakin206 said:

And I've realized that you can change every program context menu inside that registry key. Am I wrong? For example, If I don't want to copy my whole drives with Tera Copy.

That's How All These Context Menu Editor Program Works. I'm Not Sure About Tera Copy. Only Make Changes to Registry If you Know What you're Doing. If you're Experimenting 😄, Remember to Take Backup Of  Registry First. 

26 minutes ago, anakin206 said:

Yes, please.

Wait For Some Time.

Edited by DeLtA

anakin206
2 minutes ago, DeLtA said:

That's How All These Context Menu Editor Program Works. I'm Not Sure About Tera Copy. Only Make Changes to Registry If you Know What you're Doing. If you're Experimenting 😄, Remember to Take Backup Of  Registry First. 

Yes, it worked for TeraCopy and for Adobe Acrobat Pro.

DeLtA
Just now, anakin206 said:

Yes, it worked for TeraCopy and for Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Great 👍

DeLtA

@anakin206 @Pete 12

I have Added Automated Script to Do Context Menu Changes, Supports Winrar & 7zip . It will Be Easy to Fix Context Menu With Every Update on Winrar & 7zip.

See First Post.