SiNAN

DLC Boot 2019 3.6 Build 190411

Mach1

@zsane Please use the appreciations button...            dxqNXYW.gif

Some Unnecessary Thanks posts removed.

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

Guidelines

texmcc

I dl'ed and it runs really well with the exception of Album Art Downloader app displays internally in Vietnamese. Other than that everything else I have tested so far runs just as I expected. Thanks for the upload! 

shwescorpion
Posted (edited)

@SiNAN Could u provide the hashes of ISO.

NVM, I got it....

Information: DLC Boot 2019 3.6 Build 190411
File name: DLC.Boot.2019.V3.6.rar
File size: 3,12GB
MD5: 943C3884CF2B34F3A37A065AF98F2100

Edited by shwescorpion

Richwood
Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2019 at 6:42 PM, texmcc said:

I dl'ed and it runs really well with the exception of Album Art Downloader app displays internally in Vietnamese. Other than that everything else I have tested so far runs just as I expected. Thanks for the upload! 

Have you tried any of the other system recovery/repair bootable iso projects such as Strelec, Bob, Gandalf?
If so, how do you think it compares?

Edited by Richwood

straycat19
19 minutes ago, Richwood said:

Have you tried any of the other system recovery/repair bootable iso projects such as Strelec, Bob, Gandalf?
If so, how do you think it compares?

I think that opinions on software are like a**holes, everybody has one and they are all different.  I am not a fan of All-In-One solutions.  I prefer using specific tools for specific problems.  For example, if I run into a boot problem I might use the Boot Repair Disk.  There might be a tool on Strelec that I prefer over other compilations, and Bob Omb might have a better tool.  I actually have them all because not one of them will fit every need or occasion. If you try one compilation and it doesn't fulfill your needs, you can load one of the others.