Mach1

Huge Video-Hosting Site Openload Stops Paying Uploaders

The AchieVer

Both of us posted at the same time .

I will delete the post.

Regards

Karlston

That's known as a Ninja Post , or being ninja'd :)

DKT27

Now we will see who is an honest uploader and who is doing for money there.

funkyy

When the heat is on these guys always run with their bank accounts (pockets) stuffed with money. They plan their getaway (life span of their site) well in advance knowing that sooner or later they will attract the attention (wrath) of Hollywood and the music industry, so they issue a financial excuse and then Phfft, they're gone like Kaiser Sozi.😀😀😀

teodz1984

sites like this will eventually go down like mega version 1.

life will go on.. 

steven36
On 4/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, DKT27 said:

Now we will see who is an honest uploader and who is doing for money there.

The only sites so far that is keeping  is sites that use other ads to get to there links  , so no sites i know  upload for free they have server cost and websites are not free to run so there geting money some how. Only on  some forums  do you have some uploaders who don't do it for money.

DKT27
23 hours ago, steven36 said:

The only sites so far that is keeping  is sites that use other ads to get to there links  , so no sites i know  upload for free they have server cost and websites are not free to run so there geting money some how. Only on  some forums  do you have some uploaders who don't do it for money.

Agreed. But I am not talking about server costs, I am talking about those doing for profits. Videos somehow bring in big profits for such sites, that is why I am saying if they are doing it for money or for sharing.

Another thing is, the above host used to give a lot of ads inside the videos itself, so it was easy for most sites to select it.

steven36
1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

Agreed. But I am not talking about server costs, I am talking about those doing for profits. Videos somehow bring in big profits for such sites, that is why I am saying if they are doing it for money or for sharing.

Another thing is, the above host used to give a lot of ads inside the videos itself, so it was easy for most sites to select it.

Well all of them  have  stop using it  accept  for sites that use  other ads to hide there Links  you can go read it at the Webmaters forum for yourself there replacing openload with others soon it will just be a site like a 100 others that don't pay out  that no one hardly uses , but i'm not posting the link to that topic here because  i don't want  to tech people how to profit off file sharing and it's against rules here. . This is nothing new direct download and streaming blogs  have always been a business  to make money so is torrent sites .They risk there butt providing it for you and you can't really blame them if they don't want upload and not get paid . I use to upload warez and not get paid but in 2011 i woke up to the fact it was too much like a job and not worth the risk and not get paid ,so i retired from uploading for the public  even  though i love helping people out , i love not getting in trouble more.:tooth: