Jump to content
Mach1

Huge Video-Hosting Site Openload Stops Paying Uploaders

Recommended Posts

The AchieVer

Both of us posted at the same time .

I will delete the post.

 

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karlston

That's known as a Ninja Post , or being ninja'd :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT27

Now we will see who is an honest uploader and who is doing for money there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
funkyy

When the heat is on these guys always run with their bank accounts (pockets) stuffed with money. They plan their getaway (life span of their site) well in advance knowing that sooner or later they will attract the attention (wrath) of Hollywood and the music industry, so they issue a financial excuse and then Phfft, they're gone like Kaiser Sozi.😀😀😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
teodz1984

sites like this will eventually go down like mega version 1.

life will go on.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steven36
On 4/20/2019 at 11:46 AM, DKT27 said:

Now we will see who is an honest uploader and who is doing for money there.

The only sites so far that is keeping  is sites that use other ads to get to there links  , so no sites i know  upload for free they have server cost and websites are not free to run so there geting money some how. Only on  some forums  do you have some uploaders who don't do it for money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DKT27
23 hours ago, steven36 said:

The only sites so far that is keeping  is sites that use other ads to get to there links  , so no sites i know  upload for free they have server cost and websites are not free to run so there geting money some how. Only on  some forums  do you have some uploaders who don't do it for money.

 

Agreed. But I am not talking about server costs, I am talking about those doing for profits. Videos somehow bring in big profits for such sites, that is why I am saying if they are doing it for money or for sharing.

 

Another thing is, the above host used to give a lot of ads inside the videos itself, so it was easy for most sites to select it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steven36
1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

 

Agreed. But I am not talking about server costs, I am talking about those doing for profits. Videos somehow bring in big profits for such sites, that is why I am saying if they are doing it for money or for sharing.

 

Another thing is, the above host used to give a lot of ads inside the videos itself, so it was easy for most sites to select it.

Well all of them  have  stop using it  accept  for sites that use  other ads to hide there Links  you can go read it at the Webmaters forum for yourself there replacing openload with others soon it will just be a site like a 100 others that don't pay out  that no one hardly uses , but i'm not posting the link to that topic here because  i don't want  to tech people how to profit off file sharing and it's against rules here. . This is nothing new direct download and streaming blogs  have always been a business  to make money so is torrent sites .They risk there butt providing it for you and you can't really blame them if they don't want upload and not get paid . I use to upload warez and not get paid but in 2011 i woke up to the fact it was too much like a job and not worth the risk and not get paid ,so i retired from uploading for the public  even  though i love helping people out , i love not getting in trouble more.:tooth:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...