DR_ADHAM

Windows 10 Version 1903 (19H1; May 2019 Update) FINAL Build 18362 Discussion

DR_ADHAM
DR_ADHAM

First Post Updated;

• Added: June 11, 2019—KB4503293 (OS Build 18362.175) update
  • Added: ALL windows 10 1903 Business x86 and x64 language patches (Credits to @mehdibleu)
  • Updated: Frquently Asked Questions --> VB created VMs not loading (Credits to @rerigam)

neofita
2 hours ago, UpGrade said:

Is there an official LTSC build 1903? Keep seeing versions of it

next LTSC scheduled for fall 2021

regards

jpescobar

Anyone can tell me how to update to 1903 when you encounter this error (0x80070002) ?

I've tried 5 times : 4 times thorough WU and once through Media Creation Tool. It failed to update !!

To sum up, Windows Update downloaded the package and when it's close to complete install this error shows up !! 

Windows Update Error 0x8007002.jpg

cosy
3 minutes ago, jpescobar said:

I've tried 5 times : 4 times thorough WU and once through Media Creation Tool. It failed to update !!

Are you behind a VPN?

if so try to shut it off and try once more after a new start

mehdibleu

The easiest way would be to upgrade from 1903 iso, you place it on the desktop, you double click on the iso then you click on the file "setup.exe" and you follow the instructions that are displayed as you progress. At some point, you will see a window asking you if you want your data and applications to remain intact after the upgrade or if you want them to be deleted, you choose the option to keep the files and applications intact.

And you need to know that you cannot upgrade to1903 from LTSC version without loosing your applications and data, they will be lost.

zmeul85

Something is wrong with  update KB 4503293 after i installed  Windows 10 PRO X64from en_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1903_x64_dvd_b980e68c.iso

Then i wished to turn on .NET Extensibility 3.5 and .NET Extensibility 4.8 from "Control Panel>Programs>Programs and Features" and it doesn't work.
(I selected boxes for .NET Extensibility 3.5 and .NET Extensibility 4.8 , then it "Searching for required files", say that "Applying changes" at and the end "Windows completed the requested changes". When I came back to verify the selected boxes , they are still not checked !)

I wished to install  .NET Framework 3.5  but i received an error message "Invalid Windows feature name has been specified as a parameter". Error code: 0x800F080C

Before update with KB 4503293 it was OK.

https://imgur.com/pyS8mhm

After update KB 4503293 nOK

https://imgur.com/x7amACW

On the other hand Windows Media Player and Internet Explorer dissapear

At X86 version it is OK

Edited by zmeul85

Ecarion
On 6/9/2019 at 7:36 PM, Ecarion said:

Microsoft has really published this version on MSDN ? Then could you give us the complete list (filename and sha1 and language) for each iso ?

Unless for the moment it's too soon ? Because I believe there is only the english.

PS : I want to download directly the iso in primary language (without any language pack, SVF, etc). That's why we need this list to check and confirm it's an official iso (from MSDN, etc).

On 6/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, DR_ADHAM said:

It's already posted on April 18: RTM Build 18362.30 Checksums

Checking the 1st post before asking is much easier!!

Did I read it ? Damn it of course !

By the way, it isn't the first post ? Damn right because I have count (in the reality, it's the fifth post (on the first page)). Then no it's definitely not the same thing !

On the moment, I didn't find it (and yes I had also try the function search (on the forum) and even 3 different search engine).

So for the next time take the time to think because :

• no I didn't like the second line of your reply.
  • improve the topic because tell me why I wasn't able to find any result ?
  • when you reply check and be more precise otherwise the people might dislike the confusion and won't appreciate any little mistake.

PS  :

From my point of view, I believe the spoiler could be the cause. Then in fact it's probably a bad idea that's why you must attempt to solve this trouble (replace it by the code, etc).

None result ? I assume the browser search can't find them because they are hidden.

I totally don't understand but I had also notice a trouble with the link. About this one, I can't say why (addons ? settings ? etc) but the browser is guilty (as example it's fine with Firefox-v69 but it isn't the case with Waterfox-v56.2.10).

To finish, I had learn 2 days ago a terrible bad news... That's why it's really not the moment.

lockPref("extensions.htmlaboutaddons.discover.enabled",false);
lockPref("extensions.htmlaboutaddons.recommendations.enabled",false);

As you can see Mozilla has made another bad decision... Because by the past, it was already disable :

lockPref("extensions.getAddons.showPane",false);
lockPref("extensions.webservice.discoverURL",'');

Edited by Ecarion

DR_ADHAM

@Ecarion

There's a section in the 1st post called "Checksums" --> No mistakes, you had not to count.

If it's not what you're looking for, no problem. Good luck in finding what you're looking for