StartIsBack++ 2.8.5

ADN

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users. With Windows 10 StartIsBack++ is your pick.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed that there is a new paid feature in StartIsBack. I know it happened back on February 8 with v2.8, but I just noticed it.

It's under Appearance > Customize Taskbar Perks.

I like "Dynamic Taskbar Transparency". I wouldn't use "Segments" or "Centered Taskbar Icons".

And "Margins" is very handy. I've always thought that the icons are too far apart on the Taskbar and waste too much space. Extra Small (XS) gives me the same spacing as the tray icons.

Same Activator as for v.2.8.4 :-

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9835528/Activator.rar.html

( Just 374 Kbs )

Tested- (Works on future versions too !) - Credits to  OnlyOne (2019)

It does not work correctly in the recently released Win10 19.03. It is not able to change the color or transparency of the taskbar.
Regards...

• 3 weeks later...
plumpuding

Hello, i have a strange bug with startisback++, i have a bad smiley with all skin and i have lost all shortcut and i can't add new shortcut to start menu and the right click menu do not show add to start menu line.

I have reset settings but nothing change, remove en re-install too.

Any advise or same error in the past?

I have the last version with win 10 1903.

Sans titre.jpg

11 minutes ago, plumpuding said:

Hello, i have a strange bug with startisback++, i have a bad smiley with all skin and i have lost all shortcut and i can't add new shortcut to start menu and the right click menu do not show add to start menu line.

I have reset settings but nothing change, remove en re-install too.

Any advise or same error in the past?

I have the last version with win 10 1903.

Sans titre.jpg

This means your license expired.

plumpuding

ok, but this is strange, in settings it say activated. how to reactivated?

Edit: meanwhile, i use start10.

On 5/10/2019 at 1:58 AM, plumpuding said:

same problem here. I tried to re-install it and it worked before restart. but after restart i can't use windows menu and task bar either.

Others have had similar problems with SiB++ and I have been able to help them.  Hopefully this will work for you also.

1. Uninstall SiB++
  2. Open command prompt as administrator
  3. Run this code:
    schtasks /delete /tn "\StartIsBack health check" /f
    taskkill /f /im explorer.exe & start "" explorer.exe

4. Install SiB++
  5. Repeat steps 2 & 3.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:58 PM, plumpuding said:

1 hour ago, pa;esaint said:

same problem here. I tried to re-install it and it worked before restart. but after restart i can't use windows menu and task bar either.

This issue is related to the crack or activator, which crack or preactivated version did you use?

Archived