Hello, new here!

VoidAtlas

Used to be on MDL but not super active. Found out about this place via reddit sub. Really happy to have found my way here and trying to get myself acclimated. Trying to learn more abut MS products as well as the how the activation thing works. 

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @VoidAtlas from Belgium and welcome to NsaneForums!!!
I hope you enjoy the forums! :)
Have a nice day.
hpwamr

Thank you everyone. I am trying to find out how to add a profile picture but haven't had any luck... Its probably right in front of me too but can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you! 

Welcome!

the simpsons hello GIF

21 minutes ago, VoidAtlas said:

Thank you everyone. I am trying to find out how to add a profile picture but haven't had any luck... Its probably right in front of me too but can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you! 

joutu.jpg

The AchieVer

Welcome to the community 🙂

Hello VoidAtlas !    Welcome to  the Nsane community :party:  

Have a nice day. :cheers:

21 hours ago, VoidAtlas said:

I am trying to find out how to add a profile picture but haven't had any luck... Its probably right in front of me too but can someone please point me in the right direction?

You need to have made a least 5 posts before you can set an avatar, note though that posts in some forums don't add to your post count. Then follow the above helpful post by @anakin206 .

image.gif

Also, if you haven't yet read the Forum Guidelines , please do. It's linked on the bottom of every page.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived