Hello and thanks

Thane

Just wanted to say hello and thank you guys. I tried to learn digital art by quitting my regular job and living in my car which gave me time to study and practice. It didn't go so well. I became suicidal and had to stop working. I had been paying for photoshop for 5 months without using it so i cancelled my subscription and was smacked in the face with a $50 "cancellation fee". I hardly had any money anyway so that was a big problem at the time and i promised to pirate their shit for awhile. Anyway, i back in an apartment with a job ...and now its time to make Abobe products my b****.

My jaw dropped on the floor after seeing a portable version of photoshop! I downloaded the first one i came across, a version by @TheBig, so thanks to him for that and anyone who contributed and all those who make all this possible. I'm amazed by what you all are doing.

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The AchieVer

Welcome to the community 🙂

4 hours ago, Thane said:

Just wanted to say hello and thank you guys. I tried to learn digital art by quitting my regular job and living in my car which gave me time to study and practice. It didn't go so well. I became suicidal and had to stop working. I had been paying for photoshop for 5 months without using it so i cancelled my subscription and was smacked in the face with a $50 "cancellation fee". I hardly had any money anyway so that was a big problem at the time and i promised to pirate their shit for awhile. Anyway, i back in an apartment with a job ...and now its time to make Abobe products my b****.

My jaw dropped on the floor after seeing a portable version of photoshop! I downloaded the first one i came across, a version by @TheBig, so thanks to him for that and anyone who contributed and all those who make all this possible. I'm amazed by what you all are doing.

Hi and welcome Thane. Sorry you had such a bad experience and happy that you've put it behind you.

Remember "What doesn't kill you makes you s-s-s-s-suffer"  (At least that's true in my case!!)😀😀😀

Hello Thane !    Welcome to  the Nsane community :party:  

Have a nice day. :cheers:

image.gif

Hello @Thane from Belgium and welcome to NsaneForums!!!
I hope you enjoy the forums! :)
Have a nice day.
hpwamr

Archived