Anyway to verify Outlook accounts?

nsan3

I tried many "sms verification websites" but none are being accepted by Outlook.

Please can someone help me on the same.

TIA.

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, nsan3 said:

I tried many "sms verification websites" but none are being accepted by Outlook.

Please can someone help me on the same.

TIA.

Step 1: Open this link account.live.com/proofs/Manage and sign in with your credentials.

Step 2: Under Overview click Security info and enter your phone number and alternate email address. This is where a verification code would be sent to you

Step 3: They will send you an email with box where you can click and verify your account. Click that box and the account is now verified.

6 hours ago, straycat19 said:

Step 1: Open this link account.live.com/proofs/Manage and sign in with your credentials.

Step 2: Under Overview click Security info and enter your phone number and alternate email address. This is where a verification code would be sent to you

Step 3: They will send you an email with box where you can click and verify your account. Click that box and the account is now verified.

Hi @straycat19 , actually this worked till the last page, where they are like "Enter your phone number, and we'll send you a security code
We'll send a verification code in a text message. This helps us eliminate spam – we won't give out your number. The code will expire in about 10 minutes.
"

So unfortunately I still need a working phone number to get inside my mailbox :(

I seriously f***ing hate MS right now.

Thank you @straycat19

Maybe you can try this:

Part of building a reputation for newly created accounts or for verifying older accounts is using a phone to undergo SMS validation. If you do not have phone or there is no network coverege to undergo verification, you can ask a family member or a friend to use their phone where they have coverege to undergo this. Or you can call (using landline) Microsoft support by phone in your region https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/405170... and ask them to verify your account in real time.

Source

Archived