Jump to content
Karamjit

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4156 Workstation / Server / Server Plus

Recommended Posts

Pete 12

Just did some severe testing on this new version , here are my test-results;

1. took me about 90 minutes to make the new boot-CD

2. CD boot-time in almost 2 minutes

3. backing-up , with verifying, took me 4 minutes and 35 seconds , for Win10-OS , about 13,5GB ( bytes of the backup)

 

Conclusion ; again a very reliable backupper ( imo opinion the very best !)   :clap:

Its worth upgrading to this latest version , and backup with it , before MS will fool us with next Win10-version.....:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oliverjia
1 minute ago, Pete 12 said:

 

1. took me about 90 minutes to make the new boot-CD

 

 

seriously? You mean 90 seconds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12

No, really 90 minutes !

Macrium had to download a Wim-file , from MS (?) , very sloooow.....

After this download , all went very fast and gave me the ISO of 284MB .........:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plexxor

Old license key has expired, so no portable with this new version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I Am Negan
funkyy
2 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Just did some severe testing on this new version , here are my test-results;

1. took me about 90 minutes to make the new boot-CD

2. CD boot-time in almost 2 minutes

3. backing-up , with verifying, took me 4 minutes and 35 seconds , for Win10-OS , about 13,5GB ( bytes of the backup)

 

Conclusion ; again a very reliable backupper ( imo opinion the very best !)   :clap:

Its worth upgrading to this latest version , and backup with it , before MS will fool us with next Win10-version.....:thumbsup:

Hi Pete 12....didn't you enter the Macrium Home Edition perpetual license giveaway on Nsane last week? There were 7 licenses up for grabs, and 42 Nsane members entered the contest..meaning you had a 1 in 6 chance of getting a license, good odds in my book. I won one (hahaha) and got it immediately from Macrium and installed it without any problem whatsoever. I just auto-updated it to this new 7.2.4156 version (no more uninstalling, cleaning, installing, patching, blocking in firewall etc lol) and it took aprox 9 mins to update, change boot menu to new version, create rescue media ISO. 😀😀😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12

"  Macrium Home Edition perpetual license giveaway "...................very nice , but my version is now latest Server Plus...........:whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alberto_C

Hi!
I created a bootable CD on a Windows 10 RS5 virtual machine, from the SetUp (server plus) and the MTP patch.
All features are present and I find it fast in both the backup operation and restore.
The problem of the expired license key (see the Plexxor post) does not exist on this type of media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
funkyy
1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

"  Macrium Home Edition perpetual license giveaway "...................very nice , but my version is now latest Server Plus...........:whistle:

But do you have a server? (I do......I call it "wife")😀😀😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoNooBS
Posted (edited)

Here is a collection of Macrium Reflect v7.2.x All Editions Patches and Cleaner.

 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9784885/ma_ref_aled_v7.2.x_pat.rar.html

 

PW: 4you

 

NN

Edited by NoNooBS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoNooBS
Posted (edited)

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4156 Server Plus Rescue WinRE x64

New Rescue Media builder includes Windows RE with WiFi Support

Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) — an alternative option to WinPE.

Macrium has added a Rescue Media Builder (RMBuilder) application with support for Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) as well as the existing PE environments supported by Reflect 7.1 and earlier. WinRE supports WiFi and is available on most Windows installs without any further downloads.

What happened before?- When you boot into WinPE some devices connected via wifi will not work as WinPE does not support drivers for them.

What’s new?- WinRE supports wifi networks so you will be able to access your backups even if a wifi connection to your storage is your only choice.

1*nA4FY9GCiuZVBmA74G2YNQ.jpeg

 

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0EX8EFTF/B-724156MRSPx64WRE.rar_links

 

 

Edited by NoNooBS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plexxor
9 hours ago, Alberto_C said:

Hi!
I created a bootable CD on a Windows 10 RS5 virtual machine, from the SetUp (server plus) and the MTP patch.
All features are present and I find it fast in both the backup operation and restore.
The problem of the expired license key (see the Plexxor post) does not exist on this type of media.

 Hi mate, one question did you use a license key to register this new copy, or did you use the patch by MPT?

 

Greetz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plexxor
25 minutes ago, vigipirate said:

create v portable please

 

 

No problem to create a portable my friend, then I need a valid license key, the old one  (many thanks for that) has expired.

 

Greetz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alberto_C

@ Plexxor:

 

"... did you use a license key to register this new copy, or did you use the patch by MPT? ..."

 

Patch MPT only, on the server plus installation (x64).
The product activates and allows the creation of a backup media.
The backup media has all the features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plexxor

Back to Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2.3957 Portable, this version appears to be a lot faster than Macrium Reflect 7.2.4063 & the latest version 7.2.4156.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
broesel
Posted (edited)

Hi Plexxor would you please provide this version (Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2.3957 Portable)

again?

 

bigthx

Edited by broesel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Plexxor
2 hours ago, broesel said:

Hi Plexxor would you please provide this version (Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.2.3957 Portable)

again?

 

bigthx

 

Good morning broesel, check your PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
medp7060
On 4/4/2019 at 3:05 PM, NoNooBS said:

Macrium Reflect 7.2.4156 Server Plus Rescue WinRE x64

New Rescue Media builder includes Windows RE with WiFi Support

 

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/0EX8EFTF/B-724156MRSPx64WRE.rar_links

 

With a trial technician's license?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stig

I love this application.

It is so damn reliable.

I've done countless restorations and clones over the years without a single failure. So, I purchased mine.

 

Is the cracked version as rock solid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pete 12

" Is the cracked version as rock solid? "................it is , for sure !!

Tested severe , never let me down , no failures or other "tricks"...............only rock solid and super reliable !     :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...