How long until next fast ring build?

Sylence

today is 10th day without new build, fast ring, i really miss new builds. has it always been like this that Microsoft delays fast rings when RTM is close?

• Replies 3
  • Views 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really  will ever put a fast or a slow ring build on my computer, i got burned way too many times.  I  do backups and have never lost important stuff, but it is the time spent fixing broke shite is not worth it.

50 minutes ago, dMog said:

really  will ever put a fast or a slow ring build on my computer, i got burned way too many times.  I  do backups and have never lost important stuff, but it is the time spent fixing broke shite is not worth it.

that doesn't answer the question tho. and insiders are not for everyone, they're for those who know what they are doing so u cant cry about what they did to u. when u say u got burned that means u tested it on your main machine otherwise there would be nothing to burn, you gotta admit it its your fault.

i use it on my own main machine tho and Windows already gave me more than one option to stay safe, after all the only drive that can be affected is the one Windows is installed on. onedrive online backup comes very handy u might wanna try it next time. auto backup docs, pics, desktop folders then there is nothing else to worry about 

I have never had a problem with any of MS's test releases, but so far as your question it will be released when it is ready.  I am in skip-ahead right now, but do test out fast lane realeases in a different partition.  If you want to know more about releases follow @donasarkar, and other MS employees on her list, and follow @WZornet all on Twitter.  That is where it is all happening.  Don't forget to check out #WindowsInsiders!

Archived