A token of our gratitude

DR_ADHAM

@vyzzer, this's for you my friend

Being a Muslim, our Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him says: "Who does't thank people, doesn't thank God". He also says: "You have to reward who made you a favor, if you couldn't find what to reward him with, then pray for him".

This's not personal; so it's not private. This man, @vyzzer, didn't help me only; his contributions to the whole community are well-known even for non-Nsane members. No one can deny his efforts, his ethics and his generosity.

I wish I could reward you with something other than words, but I don't own anything I could offer ATM except those words and I know very well that whatever I said, I couldn't payback even a small part of your rights.

I'm sure many others are sharing me this appreciation and all may have some messages to send you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you and love you man. I hope you and your family the best now and forever.

X8zTZQc.jpg

TAGs:

@jollydan

@cosy

@nOkialpha

@rerigam

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with each and every word you wrote there @DR_ADHAM@vyzzer has helped everyone time and time again and has asked nothing in return. My huge thanks goes out to him. Also, not only him, there are many others like yourself, @cosy, @jollydan (please forgive me for not writing everyone else's name) who have helped memebers without any second thoughts. It is because of gentlemen and ladies like you that this community is one of the best place on the internet!

Cheers to you all !!! :)

@Anshb

Believe me, it's not fair to put me, @cosy, @jollydan or anybody else in the same line with @vyzzer.

As you said and I'm borrowing here your own words: "He has helped everyone time and time again and has asked nothing in return."

I'm indeed "disappointed" that @DR_ADHAM  used all the words I could have used to describe that man, our Boss @vyzzer.
Since I came in to know this man words can't express how grateful and privileged I was to have met him.
One can say it was a fate/destiny, but we as a team with him as our leader, we have enjoyed learning him from another side, the side which makes him a person, a person with whom one can never get disappointed about, even if one tries to attempt doing so.
@vyzzer, as one of your mates on the team, I want to thank you for that kind person you are.
I wish to live longer to remember this, because we are in a cyber world-this has become more that cyber.
@vyzzer, thank you for all what you have contributed to this community.
Selfishness is a word @vyzzer doesn't have in his vocabulary.
All I want to say may god bless you and your family.

I could write shitloads about @vyzzer to compliment him but all has been written above my post.

All there's left for me is to say thanks and wish you all the best in life for you and your family!

Take care mate

This is too much and I'm really lost for words.

What I can say except you're all welcome.

Nevertheless, this moment brings back sadness and contentment at the same time.

Sadness because I've lost a worthy partner. Contentment because I've gained a remarkable Team and without them, I wouldn't have made it this far.

Therefore, I'm sharing this compliments with the Team and also with those who have helped, one way or the other.

Regards.

Thank you @vyzzer and team for all the help you've provided to me and this community.

I have no words to make up for all the times you've helped me. May God bless you all.

Regards.

32 minutes ago, vyzzer said:

This is too much and I'm really lost for words.

Therefore, I'm sharing this compliments with the Team and also with those who have helped, one way or the other.

More than anything I like to compliment you for being such a simple humble person.  The heart speaks loudest when the mind is lost for words.

Sharing (with the team) is caring deeply (for the team).

The best compliment we can pay each other is to be civil to each other at all times under any circumstances (no matter if we are a new member with one post, a veteran with a million posts, a staff member, a moderator, an administrator, or a founder).  Otherwise we diminish the forum. 

Thank you @vyzzer for being a role model of civility -- a hallmark of a genteel human being.

man.with.a.plan

Thanks @vyzzer

I know I'm not very old here on nsane but in all this time @vyzzer 's work has indeed helped me a lot.

It's very nice to see people care about others this way.:rolleyes:

Archived