Broken Links

Avitar

The link to the requested file isn't working. I don't know who took over nsane management from shought and lite... but you need to step up your game.

Other links to various hosted files do not work as well. I don't know if this is intentional but you're killing the very essence of nsanedown and nsaneforums. 

This IS the digital frontier and freedom of digital information was the founding principle of this site.

For the less fortunate, the ones who couldn't pay and the ones who couldn't access credit cards, all software were made free on this site.

Skill was the great equalizer between corporate greed and free interest. 

Whoever was given the power here has clearly been paid off by corporate entities and spit upon the very foundation of this site. 

Make a U-turn and make this site great again. 

screenshot-2019-03-24-at-13-18-51.png

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who paid you to make such wild assumption? 🤣

On a serious note, I'm all for criticism and suggestion. But there's no need to throw random and baseless accusation.

Users still can share anything freely in the forums. You just need to open your eyes to find them. You can't always have everything handed in a silver platter.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Avitar said:

The link to the requested file isn't working. I don't know who took over nsane management from shought and lite... but you need to step up your game.

Other links to various hosted files do not work as well. I don't know if this is intentional but you're killing the very essence of nsanedown and nsaneforums. 

This IS the digital frontier and freedom of digital information was the founding principle of this site.

For the less fortunate, the ones who couldn't pay and the ones who couldn't access credit cards, all software were made free on this site.

Skill was the great equalizer between corporate greed and free interest. 

Whoever was given the power here has clearly been paid off by corporate entities and spit upon the very foundation of this site. 

Make a U-turn and make this site great again. 

screenshot-2019-03-24-at-13-18-51.png

Guys there is a tool name search it is really useful for questions that been answered many times.

• Administrator

Me to other staff after reading this.

tPMgStx.gif

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Me to @DKT27 !!!

jerry maguire money GIF  

bzWdPLQ.jpg

Taken from one of my favorite artists. From here.

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic

Archived