Giant cocktail shaker serving 2,400 gallons of alcohol

Matrix

Giant cocktail shaker serving 2,400 gallons of alcohol from a cement mix style truck goes on a tour of Florida

• The 27-feet long, 13 feet tall shaker can hold 2,400 gallons of alcohol 
  • That is the equivalent of 123,000 bottles of Monkey Shoulder, makers say
  • It’s filled with whiskey, mint simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, soda and mint
  • The truck will head to various locations around Orlando next week  
  • It comes complete with rotating drum to mix the Mixed Up Monkey cocktail

A giant cocktail shaker serving 2,400 gallons of alcohol from a cement mix style truck will go on a tour of Florida next week. 

The 27 feet long, 13 feet tall and eight feet wide vehicle will head to various locations around Orlando. 

It can hold the equivalent of 123,000 bottles of Monkey Shoulder, makers say. 

The truck will be filled with the Mixed Up Monkey cocktail which is made from whiskey, mint simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, soda and mint leaves. 

Seb Derbomez, US Monkey Shoulder Ambassador, said: 'Many consider whisky sacred and precious. Many take their cocktails very seriously. 

'We respect that, but believe people should play with their whisky, and enjoy the experience. The Monkey Mixer is a great to share this message in a big and unmistakable way.'

The giant cocktail shaker can hold 2,400 gallons of alcohol in a cement mix style truck

The 27-feet long, 13 feet tall shaker will go on a tour of Florida next week

The truck will be filled with the Mixed Up Monkey cocktail which is made from whiskey, mint simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, soda and mint leaves

It also boasts an impressive sound system with three amplifiers, four speakers and three subwoofers. 

The truck will head to the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace on March 29 and 30, The Orlando Sentinel reports.  

There are said to be extra stops, all open to the public, being added through to April 2 after it made its debut during Arizona Cocktail Week last February. 

The truck will head to various locations around Orlando next week and comes complete with rotating drum to mix the Mixed Up Monkey cocktail

It also boasts a sound system with three amplifiers, four speakers and three subwoofers

MsmnPZ4.gif View Original Article eTEmh3v.gif

• Replies 8
  • Views 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Jogs said:

I had the idea of using a washing machine.

Well that's a great idea 👍

4 hours ago, xpkRAKE said:

If they need somewhere to park that thing, there's a space in front of my house.

Don't forget to invite me. 😂

8 minutes ago, Jogs said:

Don't forget to invite me. 😂

All are welcome but who pays?:tooth:

Archived