RollBack Rx Pro 11.2 Build 2704515766

ADN

RollBack Rx is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Download

• Replies 11
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spinalgr1998

changelog

RollBack Rx Pro v11.2

Build #: 2704515766
Release Date: March 21, 2019

GENERAL
– Disable Windows fast startup if a snaphsot@1st bootup of the day scheduled task is present.
– Add setup switches to exclude user Desktop and Documents from restore.
     To exclude all users’ desktop and documents folders, you need to add the following parameters in the setup.ini file:
     SyncAllUserDesktop=1 //synchronize all users’ desktop from restore
     SyncAllUserDoc=1 //synchronize all user’s documents folder from restore
– Add Snapshot Validator tool.
– Add dynamic disk support.
– Fix setup problem on single larger than 2TB partition

DRIVERS
– Fix setup BSOD caused by setting snapshot encryption level=1.

PRE-OS ENVIRONMENT 
– Fix the UEFI BIOS 1GB memory allocation limitation.
– Renew UEFI bootloader Microsoft digital signing.

ENDPOINT MANAGER
– Fix a bug in EPM scheduled task to wakeup client on LAN.

I wonder if this Rx is better then Acronis Try&Decide ...............??

You can reboot in Try-modus ( Acronis)  , can we do the same with Rx , or are all your changes gone after reboot..........??   :rolleyes:

spinalgr1998
4 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

I wonder if this Rx is better then Acronis Try&Decide ...............??

You can reboot in Try-modus ( Acronis)  , can we do the same with Rx , or are all your changes gone after reboot..........??   :rolleyes:

It's a great software but I can tell you that decrease's the disk  health's.

" that decrease's the disk  health's "..................ok, thanks man , so this software is no good for my SSD..........!   :whistle:

spinalgr1998
27 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" that decrease's the disk  health's "..................ok, thanks man , so this software is no good for my SSD..........!   :whistle:

probably not... it also disables the TRIM function if you have SSD.

I am using this software since version 7. Its fast. Only thing to be kept in mind is if any partition related activity is to be done, then uninstall this software. Do partition related activity and then install this software again. In addition to this take system image with True image or any other imaging software. This will be useful if by any chance Rollback gets corrupted you can restore the system with image restore.

breachinbleach

What is the trim item for ssd's if we do have this software ,what can be done without uninstalling it.Thks

Im afraid you have to choose between the health of your SSD or Rx...............:rolleyes:

42 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Im afraid you have to choose between the health of your SSD or Rx...............:rolleyes:

1)
If you wanna the less invade method you can use traditional backup with Paragon as i do since few good years.
You can do full backup system or/with other disk partitions or just few selected specific files(as only like you wish^^) and hold it on another not pluged disk for more secure it.
You can install app in your system and from system do backup/rollback or if system is harmed you can use boot disc for restore it.
Meaby its not comfort like Rollback RX and you will waste this few more sec for plug pendrive with boot disc but profit are more suite than in case Rollback RX

2)
You can also try virtualize system in VMware wokrstation... in this situation are even more profil than with Paragon and Rollback RX gather...
becasue you can do some other job on main system and you dont must stop  for them, exist system to do backup/rollback time while you test something in vmwware.

About rollback RX... software is nice and used it few years on 2nd pc and rollback will dont harm your SSD i know still a lot peoples which use Rollback RX with SSD and work well.... HDD is more destroy able than SDD.. due to method how they work and mostly that why are also slower.
Only cons for me in rollback rx was i cant moved my snapshot and its not safe in usage like traditional backup but a lot more comfort for sure.

I've been using RX for about three years on my SSD.  I've not seen any healt problem but it may cause a little bit lost of speed.  just a little

I've been using RX to protect drive C : (baseline only) for about 7 years on my old laptop with almost portable softwares in drive D, E: ... There is not any problem, it works perfectly

Archived