Nice header design - nsane forums

vitorio

• Replies 14
  • Views 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What!!?? I just noticed it now that the two people above have pointed it out!! Yep, I agree it's very sleek. Well done the designer!!😀

• Administrator

It goes without saying that admins of nsane.forums have been rather, expert in designing logos. :P Whether it's nsane, Lite, shought, or in recent cases @Matt here.

Just notice how great the new logo is. Who designed it?

It reminds me of ol' Razor1911 logo in their FILE_ID.DIZ

I was struggled to find which DIZ, so I created myself. It's been a while. The actual pattern might be different than this, but it's quite close.

download.png.d50ec4618f50e2ceb1c6b9fe118136f5.png

The AchieVer

@Matt

very neat and sharp design.

A very good work indeed.

Regards

The font strangely reminds me of Star Trek TNG, nice.

• Administrator

I might get more ideas to it to make it looks much better. You know designing is a mood, so whenever I have a great one I do have a lot of ideas. Thank you all.

The AchieVer
13 minutes ago, Matt said:

You know designing is a mood, so whenever I have a great one I do have a lot of ideas. 

There should be perfect synchronization between your mood and designing.😁

Regards

Works great on both dark and light themes another notch in your belt Matt your the man making nsane a professional forum and we all thank you for that looking forward to see whats next. 👍

4 hours ago, DKT27 said:

It goes without saying that admins of nsane.forums have been rather, expert in designing logos

Yes, but this one is prettier ha!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, DonyMach1 said:

Works great on both dark and light themes another notch in your belt Matt your the man making nsane a professional forum and we all thank you for that looking forward to see whats next. 👍

Nsane forums have always been professional by the members we are having over here. What I have been doing it just make it suits us better.

Well...been busy lately until I realized a while ago the new header logo has been raised.:coolwink:

Archived