IDM

csmdew

Is anybody else having problems with idm; keep getting prompt that says that I am using old ext and click below on how to fix ext problem in chrome. Now a couple yrs back I was able to copy the file from idm to chrome ext area but now that does not work and all my idm exts I had on the drive that failed last week are not shown anymore. This prompt pops up every time I want to use idm, any suggestions.

• Replies 5
  • Views 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Of All Make Sure you're Using IDM 's Latest Version.

Open Chrome Extensions Tab "chrome://extensions/" 

Switch On Developer mode.

0Vjq578.png

Now Open IDM Installation Directory & Search For FIle Named "IDMGCExt.crx", Drag & Drop This File in Extension TAB On Chrome. 

Chrome Will Give you Prompt To Install Extension. Install it.

This Should Fix That Popup you're Getting. 

If This Is Not Helping, Remove IDM Using Revo ,Total Or Iobit Uninstaller. Restart  & Install IDM Again.

Yea but not working, tried about 15 times and will not drag and drop. Get msg about extensions being harmful and do I want to keep or discard. I say keep but just disappears. I found a link to another IDM module but it shows up as 32.7 and the last one out is 32.6. It's working so will work with it for now. Just about ready to put this pc out for target practice. thanks

Think I gonna just give up on this pc completely since all I get is blue screen now constantly. Have half finished pc in closet and another in back room I am going to switch to one of them and see if all the software and hardware problems I'm having is due to this pc's MB. I'll just close this and go offline until I get some repairs done, thanks.

2 hours ago, csmdew said:

Think I gonna just give up on this pc completely since all I get is blue screen now constantly. Have half finished pc in closet and another in back room I am going to switch to one of them and see if all the software and hardware problems I'm having is due to this pc's MB. I'll just close this and go offline until I get some repairs done, thanks.

you should try WhoCrashed

Archived