[Giveaway] for "20" 1-year licenses of Ant Download Manager Pro

khanyash

khanyash

I am using Ant Download Manager (AntDM) Pro for a few days now. I am impressed with its capabilities, stability and development. Kudos to the developers of AntDM. The support is good too. The developers are helpful and friendly. These are the reasons, I joined their forum, shared my experience of AntDM with the developers, and talked about a giveaway, and did the translation of AntDM in Hindi (India) language.

ag.jpg

website

support                                           AntGROUP Inc.                                

forum                                       

a.png

About Ant Download Manager Pro

Ant Download Manager is a fast downloader of any internet files with the advanced function of capturing and downloading audio and video content from many popular video sharing sites.

AntDM Features

Browser Integration

Full integration to most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 53+, Google Chrome 3+ and their clones (Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, Comodo Dragon, Waterfox, etc).

MP3

When capturing video AntDM always offers to extract audio from the video and convert it to MP3 format.

The program is able to add additional information about the music to ID3v2 tag of MP3 file.

Video Grabber

Built-in video grabber browser allows you to download videos from many sites and video services. There is a video button or video box for browsers.

Supports a lot of popular video services: vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, rutube.ru, coub.com, vine.co, bbc.com, and many others.

AntDM algorithms allow you to download media contents from many resources.

Loading Different Types of Video Files

Some of the most advanced and popular video services (eg, vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, etc) or media protocols (eg, F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, etc) offers the format of choice, quality and resolution of the video file to download. AntDM can recognize such formats and offers a choice to download them.

File Categories

All downloaded files are saved in folder into categories according to their MIME type. Supports categories for all major types of files: Archives, Audio, Documents, Pictures, Programs, Films, Other. AntDM has two pane view categories: short and full of similar tree.

It is also possible to create your own custom categories and assign them file types.

Download Speed Acceleration

AntDM has the ability to reduce or significantly reduce the download speed and thereby allow other programs to run faster (eg, browser). By default AntDM download speed is unlimited.

Download Categories

Multi-threaded download is one of the key functions of any download manager of files. This significantly speeds up the download of files (in some cases up to 10 times).

Most web servers allow multi-threaded downloading. AntDM allows to set to download from 1 to 32 threads. In general, the recommended 5-8 threads per download. This allows you to download multiple files at once and do not overload your computer.

Download Resume

AntDM is able independently to resume interrupted downloads, if it allows the web server. This is very useful, for example in the event of the power failure, forced restart or shutdown the computer.

Multiple File Download

If you want to download a lot of files, then pick up their links into a single text file with the extension TXT or LNK and download it (Main menu\File\Load Link File...). Tested downloading 10-20-40 thousand files at size 100KB-1MB each.

User Downloading

You can download the file to your individual settings. Method, PostParam, Cookies, User-Agent, etc (Context file menu\Properties\Extra).

Preview Media Files

There is a simple convenient feature to preview the video files in the main list of downloads. Move the mouse to the line of video or audio file and AntDM will launch mediaplayer in the tooltip window.

Drag & Drop

Drag & Drop feature makes it easier to work with the movement of the links in AntDM to download or downloads files to target folder or on desktop.

List View

AntDM has 2 viewing list. The common list provides detailed information about the downloading. List with large images is most suitable for watching the preview video images or the downloaded pictures. 3 modes are available: small, medium and large images.

Scheduler

A standard scheduler allows you to start downloading at the scheduled time and stop it at the specified time. If necessary, you can assign the frequency of the download.

History

Can store download history from 7 to 360 days, or in the range of 300-3000 records.

Automation

After downloading of the file has finished, AntDM can execute any program to process the downloaded files. Including antivirus, archiver, etc.

Protocols

Supports network HTTP(S), FTP(S), and stream media F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, RTMP(x), VIMEO-STREAM protocols.

Proxy

Supports proxy HTTP(S), FTP, SOCKS4,5.

Checksum

Checks checksum (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512) of files after downloading or count checksum of already downloaded files (Context file menu\Properties\Extra).

Storing Passwords

Storing encrypted passwords for sites requiring authentication.

Generators Premium Links

Support most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids) alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, etc. AntDM creates the link premium of hosters (example: bannedhost.net, 1fichier.com, Uplea.com, turbobit.net, uptobox.com, rapidgator.net, ... and other) directly in the software through the services of "Premium Links Generator" (You do not need to go to the website link generator to generate the link).

To use the Debrid features, it is necessary to have a subscription to one of the services supported by AntDM: alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr.....

Multilingual

Language support is constantly expanding, adding new languages. Currently available: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), German, Greek, English, Korean, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Turkish, Ukrainian, Slovenian, Farsi, Portuguese (Brazilian).

Volunteers are welcome!

Quick Update

AntDM developers are constantly developing the product: add new features, fix current errors. Both automatic and manual update features are available.

Portability

Portable version is not available, but portability is maintained and it is very easy to do. Install once AntDM, copy the installation folder on the flash drive. After starting on a new computer AntDM itself must make own settings and install add-ons for the browser.

Other Features

• Simple and intuitive interface
  • A User's Guide that is maintained up-to-date with each new version
  • Saving the downloaded files by category, all together in a single folder, or any other different from the binding categorized
  • Support downloads lists with extensive sorting and search capabilities
  • Links parking, active downloads indicators
  • Re-download bad fragments. If the file was downloaded with errors, that is, the ability to re-download only erroneous fragments, rather than to start download again
  • Control download speeds for all or for selected downloads
  • Monitor the clipboard (On\Off - Config\Tab General)
  • Download priorities: Highest, High, Normal, Below, Low, Disabled
  • Computer shutdown after all downloads
  • Disable hibernation during download (On\Off - Config\Tab Downloads)
  • The ability to automatically delete the task after loading (On\Off - Config\Tab Automation)
  • Sound (On\Off - Config\Tab Sounds)
  • The possibility of changing the software's skins
  • Support 4K monitors
  • No ads, spy or malware

AntDM Videos: Installation. Interface. Download

Windows 10/8/7/Vista                  One-year license $10.95                 Lifetime license $24.95

w.png          dt.png          bn.png          bn.png      

Note

• Lifetime license provides FREE UPGRADES to all new versions.
  • The Trial version is valid for 30-days period. After this time the trial version becomes Free with some limitations s.png

The main thing! Buying a license allows the project to live and grow.

I would like to thank Mr. Andrey, and AntGROUP for this generous giveaway.

Join The Giveaway of Ant Download Manager Pro

[RULES]

Required: Why do you want to win Ant Download Manager Pro?

Optional but recommended: Share the giveaway on your social media, forums, blogs, and other places.

You guys know the rules... one entry only, and do not post anything other than your participation.

The winners should PM me within 3 days of the result announcement to claim the win.

Giveaway Ends on March 30, 2019

Good luck

• Reefa pinned this topic
  • Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a bit different going by the description from the Internet Download Manager, which I use.

I want to see how I can use it and make it a part of MY softwares for my use. I want to try the media streams feature actually.

Thanks for the content.

I like downloading files over the Internet.

That's why I really need this piece of software

to help me downloads fast in no time.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win Ant Download Manager Pro because it is a good alternative to Internet Download Manager.  The program is a great Downloader of a wide variety of file types and I often download from the Internet a variety of content.

The reason i want to win Ant Download Manager Pro to use legit download manager not Internet download manager with medicine. thanks

I see that AntDownload Manager has an internal support for file downloading from various hosts and multihost services. This is what I consider one of the plus points of this download manager. I have tried the trial version but now look forward to trying out the full version.

wow

was waiting for this.

would like to have the AntDownload Manager so as to ease out the hassles of broken downloads due to net issues

regards

leapinlizards

I have read good things about Ant download  and would to see how it compares to Internet download manager.

Please count me in for the giveaway.

thx

Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to participate, thanks for the contest

Best Regard.

Trying to find better altnernatives to IDM that are not bloating my system and why not avoid all this patches and support upcoming developers by spreading the word.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win a Pro license @yashkhan , Mr. Andrey and AntGROUP!  :)

I've been aware of Ant Downloader in a while now but never had a chance to use it for my downloading needs. But I'm curious how it's different from what I'm using right now, based on above description and detailed review. It is also considered as one of the best and fastest file downloaders compared to the competition and even with browsers' own downloaders. I'd like to win a license so that I will be able to maximize the use of new pro features of Ant Downloader for a longer period of time and probably becomes my new favorite downloader. Please count me in!

khanyash

1 week left

This giveaway should have 50+ valid entries otherwise the licenses will be reduced to 10.

Thanks for the Giveaway !
Ant Download Manager Pro is a fast downloader of any internet files with the additional possibility of downloading audio and video files from the internet and many popular video sharing sites. When capturing video, it also offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format and provides Multi-threaded download. As my Internet Download Manager license will expire this July and hope to win this Ant Download Manager to continue my downloads from the internet.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1109668888629805057

• Reefa unpinned and locked this topic

Archived