CCleaner 5.55.7108

Karamjit

CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Download

• Replies 26
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 5.32.6129, was the last version before AVAST adopted the bad side of abuse.

Here is a collection off all editions in one archive, it includes, the free, portable, pro , pro business, and technician editions. (slim file is missing)

Only officials files included (apart the portable was rearchived in a 7z archive and renamed to a more relevant name). no crack or fix provided.

File name: CCleaner 5.32.6129 all Professional_Business_Technician.7z

Hash value:

CRC32: 7909F79B
MD5: A90B4E90F1F9C3693FCC4156484716A0
SHA-1: 46CD851D8F645E70F5DB8AEB4064AC9EC15B2BCA

Files list: 

Spoiler
  • CCleaner 5.32.6129 Portable.7z
  • ccsetup532.exe
  • ccsetup532_be.exe
  • ccsetup532_pro.exe
  • ccsetup532_te.exe
  • ccsetup532_x64_be.msi
  • ccsetup532_x86_be.msi

Link: 

Spoiler

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1PEJKLJH/CCleaner_5.32.6129_all_Professional_Business_Technician.7z_links

A software -updater should be present on this new version ( new tool )

Strange , after updating from previous version this new tool is not present............

( what went wrong ??)

CCleaner Free/Pro/Bus/Tech 5.55.7108 + CCEnhancer 4.5.3 Repack & Portable (13.32 MB)

Changelog:

v5.55.7108 (12 Mar 2019)

Software Updater (CCleaner Professional edition) 
- Added new Software Updater feature to the ‘Tools’ menu 
- Scans your PC and shows any available updates 
- Select which apps you want to update and queue them up 
- More improvements coming soon! 

Browser Plugins 
- Fixed Opera plugins not displaying correctly

Repack Features:

- Auto Update Disabled (Removed CCUpdate)

- Removed Software updater

- All version in one

- Preactivated

- Telemetry blocked in all version (Thanks to Pawel97)

- All CCleaner Languages

Download:

//////////////////

Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!cc92WCiJ!cDkvqMqtJSVEn1GBugd2VGccnl86PuHH7pS5lxqQ22w

CCleaner™5.55.7108   Pro/Tech/Buss/Retail + CCEnhancer 4.5.3 Multilingual 69 Mb.

LP7hl.gif

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9688516/CC55Pro_Tec_Bus_Retail.zip.html

CCleaner™5.55.7108  Slim  + CCEnhancer 4.5.3 Multilingual 19 Mb.

LP7hl.gif

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode: /5o5jjt3sbwqj

==]> PW <[==- : ccr

BleachBit can import CCleaner's winapp2 file, making it basically a drop-in replacement.

Doesn't do registry stuff or have the useful features CCleaner does (startup, task scheduler, etc), but in my eyes it seems like the closest thing you can get to CCleaner.

Still, I'm using 5.40 with a custom winapp2 and don't plan on updating anymore, as the company cannot be trusted. The community will keep updating the winapp files, so it technically won't be out of date.

Either way, RIP a very useful tool... :protest:

Edit: Typo

7NH8rs.png

My Kaspersky IS with its inbuilt software updater, Updated CCleaner.
And now CCleaner ends up with a Software Updater of its own. :D
Software updaters in software's is all the rage now. I like to keep all of them Updated any way.
Sumo is awesome and detects every  software which other such updater miss including patch my pc.

13 minutes ago, Screen said:

Spoiler

7NH8rs.png

Kaspersky updated my CCleaner, And here we go with the new feature on the same.

Kaspersky updated my CCleaner, And here we go with the new feature on the same.

Can you translate in any way to make it understandable.
Currently may think, you live with Kaspersky, but nothing else.

17 hours ago, m345 said:

Version 5.32.6129, was the last version before AVAST adopted the bad side of abuse.

Here is a collection off all editions in one archive, it includes, the free, portable, pro , pro business, and technician editions. (slim file is missing)

Only officials files included (apart the portable was rearchived in a 7z archive and renamed to a more relevant name). no crack or fix provided.

File name: CCleaner 5.32.6129 all Professional_Business_Technician.7z

Hash value:

CRC32: 7909F79B
MD5: A90B4E90F1F9C3693FCC4156484716A0
SHA-1: 46CD851D8F645E70F5DB8AEB4064AC9EC15B2BCA

Files list: 

Reveal hidden contents
  • CCleaner 5.32.6129 Portable.7z
  • ccsetup532.exe
  • ccsetup532_be.exe
  • ccsetup532_pro.exe
  • ccsetup532_te.exe
  • ccsetup532_x64_be.msi
  • ccsetup532_x86_be.msi

Link: 

Hi m345, but how can i block ccleaner to update himself? Firewall rules?

Or add something to host file?

Thanks in advance

How to get this "software-updater" in our new CCleaner ?

Its just not visible in the program , only updated from previous 5.54 to this latest version...........

What went wrong ??

As you can see ; no "Software-updater "  at all............

CCleaner 5.55.jpg

57 minutes ago, daddyxx1 said:

Hi m345, but how can i block ccleaner to update himself? Firewall rules?

Or add something to host file?

Thanks in advance

No, nothings of that is required.

Its as simple as to unpick the auto update in the setting as shown in the screenshot bellow.

sshot-107.png

2 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Its just not visible in the program , only updated from previous 5.54 to this latest version...........

What went wrong ??

I'm not 100% sure, but it seems to me that it is visible if you have software installed and there is a newer version for it available. If this is not the case, you will not see this updates table.
Of course, the Ccleaner must have access to the internet and the control of updates must be allowed. (Many people have blocked it).
The reason I think so is that yesterday I updated one computer and also the Ccleaner. Then was the table there, but is no longer visible.
I also tested all versions and there is no table no more.

Ok man , will check again !

Could be my soft is all up to date , I check this regular, so when a program is outdated I will see this option......?

Hi kalju

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:56 PM, Kalju said:

Of course, the Ccleaner must have access to the internet and the control of updates must be allowed. (Many people have blocked it).

how can I disable this search function in Ccleaner?

thx

Hello everyone,
For people who want to benefit from the new "Software Updater" tool and other free CCleaner features, here is a short tutorial to activate the Professional Edition indefinitely. ^_^

Or here :

I just did an experiment with CCleaner latest version. I removed all the junk including cooks from my machine. I ran it several times. Now I ran SuperAntiSpyware and the scan reveals 199 cookies it flagged as bad. How can that be? Didn't CCleaner just delete all cookies?  Makes me wonder.

On 3/13/2019 at 6:40 AM, Pete 12 said:

What went wrong ??

As you can see ; no "Software-updater "  at all............

CCleaner 5.55.jpg

Pete...like you I've been banging my head against the wall and waiting patiently for the "software updater" option to miraculous appear on my version. Now I realize why it hasn't appeared...duh...I am using the portable version by "The Big" and just a few moments ago I re-read the details he included about his version, and there it says "software updater removed" lol. So, if you are using The Big's version that may be why you're not seeing the software update option!!! 😀😀😀

Thanks mate, not using the Bigs version , just the usual pro-version , its still not showing the update-option , its ok with me , not using it anyway !

CCleaner should only do the clean-job , for updating our software we use other ( =better !) software .............:D

mastershake

i had to uninstall and when reinstalling the updater showed up. even after doing an "update" it was not there. doing a new install worked perfect.

Archived