Zemana AntiLogger 2.74.204.664

Gerry85

Hi there!

I just recently installed ZAL,and I got an error message.

Site: https://gofile.io
Sharecode: /?c=BoRA2h

Site: http://s000.tinyupload.com
Sharecode: /index.php?file_id=08209379149404562461

The real time protection is not working.

I added ZAL to exeption list for 360 Total Security,and Kerish Doctor.

Is there any conflict for ZAL with 360 Total Security,Kerish Doctor,Adguard,ASC or SecureAPlus?

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gerry85 said:

Hi there!

I just recently installed ZAL,and I got an error message.

Site: https://gofile.io
Sharecode: /?c=BoRA2h

The real time protection is not working.

I added ZAL to exeption list for 360 Total Security,and Kerish Doctor.

Is there any conflict for ZAL with 360 Total Security,Kerish Doctor,Adguard,ASC or SecureAPlus?

Good day!
Doesn't it work?

https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5276

1 minute ago, Igor said:

Why do you need so much protection? This is bad for PC performance!

My laptop can handle so much protection,and still is in idle,I got used to it....

you do NOT  need all that protection,  IT INTERFERES WITH HOW GOOD YOUR SYSTEM RUNS

If you are going to sites that you feel the need for all that protection you need to rethink what you do online. and if you are going to that many deadly sites, get a separate dedicated computer not connected in any way shape or form to anything else on your sytem

He apparently does not understand that anti-virus protection may conflict.
You as a tip: Choose a comprehensive protection! My advice is to give up 360 Total Security

The AchieVer

The best and safest policy is to keep your surfing habits safe.

No matter what, an army of AV’s are bound to have conflicts , Besides performance issues.

Regards

Antilogger is great to have and even on an older system, I see no impact.

Keystroke encryption is underrated.

5 hours ago, Igor said:

He apparently does not understand that anti-virus protection may conflict.
You as a tip: Choose a comprehensive protection! My advice is to give up 360 Total Security

I understand that,using multiple AVs may conflict,unless they are compatible.

Anyway,the real time protection is off,the ID theft protection is on,and the scanner is working  after each launch.

Is there any way to skip UAC for ZAL?

The AchieVer
4 hours ago, Gerry85 said:

Is there any way to skip UAC for ZAL?

This is how you can do it:

1. Type taskschd.msc in Start Menu search box and hit Enter key to open the Task Scheduler.

2. Under Actions section, click on Create Task.

3. Under General tab, give the Task a name, say NoUAC1.

4. Place a check mark into Run with highest privilegescheck box.

5. Under the Action tab, click on the New button and browse to the folder location of the program executable file (zal.exe or whatever ) and select it. The Action should be Start a program.

6. Under the Settings tab, ensure that Allow task to be run on demand is checked.

7. Once all this is done, click on OK. A new Task will be created and you will be able to see it.

Now, Create Elevated Program Shortcut
that will run this task.

1. Right-click on the Desktop select New > Shortcut from context menu. In the the Create Shortcut wizard, type:

2. Here "NoUAC1" should be replaced with the name for the task that you have chosen.

3. Click on Next button give the shortcut a name and exit the wizard after it runs its course.

4. Now you can give shortcut an icon of your choice.

5. To do so, right-click on the shortcut > Properties > Change icon. Browse to and select the icon you want.

Now when you double click this shortcut, you will be able to bypass the UAC Prompt.

Regards

The AchieVer

I must admit I know of no two real-time protection products covering the same thing that can be installed at the same time on the same computer without causing some type of problem or conflict.

Regards

10 hours ago, The AchieVer said:

I must admit I know of no two real-time protection products covering the same thing that can be installed at the same time on the same computer without causing some type of problem or conflict.

Regards

It is causing problem at the start-up,but as I mentioned above,after 1 hour or so ZAL real time protection goes ON (it's OFF at the start-up probably for conflict with 360 TS.)

I'd like to keep 360 TS because it uses Bitdefender and Avira engines beside it's own.

I used 360 TS in Windows 7 for a long time. I get some false positives and there were some conflicts. Then uppgraded to Windows 10, and didn't like him anymore. So, we divorced.

I'd recommend you to keep ZAL and Adguard. If you want free antivirus, Windows Defender is good. If you aren't afraid of adware, Avast free is also good but maybe Bitdefender free or Avira free is nicer.

I uninstalled 360 TS,but after that it's worse than before.

Now ZAL even can't connect to Scan Cloud,can't update it's data base,shows "No internet connection".

However,other programs using internet without any problem.

I'm not sure what happened.......

Archived