[Solved] problem using chatango with Firefox

mehdibleu

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

@mehdibleu: Good to see you have got it fixed.

Can I suggest you one thing, I wanted to do it but meanwhile you got it fixed, I thought you should check out this page for settings. It's the official settings page for your own software on your computer / browser. Go through all the tabs and just check if everything is required from your side there.

47 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

@mehdibleu: Good to see you have got it fixed.

Can I suggest you one thing, I wanted to do it but meanwhile you got it fixed, I thought you should check out this page for settings. It's the official settings page for your own software on your computer / browser. Go through all the tabs and just check if everything is required from your side there.

thank you, that's the first thing i did, to check all the settings and compare them with mine but the problem is that, i couldn't find the option that allows me to increase the local storage size, it should be normally be displayed in storage settings panel but it was not there.

Believe me if it was there, i wouln't have created this topic, it would have been very easy to solve the issue so i had to find another way to make all this work and i finally found it after some research on the net, as i said the problem was related to the sandbox, it is activated by default and when this option is enabled, it prevents the user from running flash application and save his conversations and that's exactly what happened in my case.

After disabling the sandbox, the problem was solved. :)

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, mehdibleu said:

thank you, that's the first thing i did, to check all the settings and compare them with mine but the problem is that, i couldn't find the option that allows me to increase the local storage size, it should be normally be displayed in storage settings panel but it was not there.

Believe me if it was there, i wouln't have created this topic, this would have been very easy to solve the issue so i had to find another way to make all this work and i finally found it after some research on the net, as i said the problem was related to the sandbox, it is activated by default and when this option is enabled, it prevents the user from running flash application and save his conversations and that's exactly what happened in my case.

After disabling the sandbox, the problem was solved. :)

Good to hear that.

I just wanted to mention that such settings page exists, as most people are not aware about it.

Archived