[Giveaway] for 7 Licenses of Macrium Reflect Home 7

khanyash

I never hear about Macrium Reflect backuping software before you had anounced this giveaway. And few days ago I followed the youtube link "full backup of PC and restoring it state during 20 minutes". And I had read many positive comments posted on that page. Everyday I'm testing various giveaway software, and I need to backup PC state to restore it after testing. Therefore, I'd like to win this giveaway from Macrium.

• Replies 61
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to use "Aomei Backupper " for my daily differential backup",it was ok but the restore from these differential images will take long time, for testing purposes I tried Macrium restore from differential (for the same windows in Aomei) but I was  surprised by the speed it load,(2min25sec .250GBssd used 100Gb).

great software.

Macrium Reflect is the best backup software i have come across.It features all things a backup program should have and particularly I like the following features-

• Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
  • MBR and GPT disk support
  •  

Thanks for this very nice giveaway for Macrium software. 

To me this is the best backup software as it really helps the user saving its files by setting up a recovery media immediately after install.

Then, even in the free version creating a full C/ disk backup took about 7 min. I did a full restore and it took 2 minutes so i am eager to try the home version as to me is a complete software. 

😄

I followed them on twitter

Follow

Share:

Twitter

Thanks again. 

After I lost a lot of important data because of a hard drive crash, I have tried several disc imaging software: Aomei, Easeus, Acronis, Paragon and others. None of them was really satisfying. Some of them produced errors, specially when trying to restore an image, others were very slowly or complicated to handle.
Then I dicsovered Macrium Reflect, and it turned out to be very reliable, good to handle, and fast. I am using the free version of macrium reflect now, making images at least every second day, but I also tried the Home version of Macrium Reflect. The feature rapid delta restore is amazing. Compared to the free version, the Home version also offers many other advantages like password protection and incremental images. That´s why I would be glad to win a Giveaway of this great software.

In order to decide which backup software will be the best one for our PC or workstation, we need to consider numerous factors, such as the main features of the software, its reliability, customer support, the pricing strategy and so on. In my opinion, Macrium Reflect is a very good backup tool which meets all the requirements mentioned above, no matter whether the users need it to protect some specific documents, the system partition or the entire disk. Here are some advantages of Macrium Reflect:

1.  The most important feature of Macrium Reflect is certainly its fast backup and restore. With regards to simple partition or disk backup jobs, to be frank, there are a lot of options to consider. The backup speed of many similar software is already fast enough for 99% of users. However, if for some reasons you need to back up your data or disk on a daily or even hourly basis, it may be a bad idea to make a full backup image every single time. Easy Fix or Rollback Rx is a very good choice in these cases if you know about how to use them correctly. On the other hand, thanks to the Changed Block Tracker technology, performing incremental and differential images with Macrium Reflect, which are only offered in the paid versions, can be more useful and faster than some other competitors. In particular, if my memory serves me well, the Changed Block Tracker driver of Macrium Reflect has been updated in recent versions, which is more robust and even faster than before.
  2.  If you want to protect your important files and backup images from potential ransomware attacks, Macrium Reflect can assist you with its Macrium Image Guardian, which prevents your backup files from being modified or encrypted by those ransomwares.
  3.  Macrium Reflect also offers a ReDeploy feature that can be handy and overcome the boot failure due to hardware changes when you try to upgrade your computer or migrate your Windows system from one computer to another (even a virtual one).

Thank you @yashkhan and Macrium Team for this giveaway. I’d like to participate in this giveaway and I wish I could get a chance to win a license of Macrium Reflect Home edition and use all its advanced features.

It is no use crying over spilt milk. I need Macrium Reflect to create an accurate and reliable backup image for my system and important data, lest I lost them. thank you.

My share

I used Macrium Reflect 7 free version about 2 years on my laptop, it works great never let me down.

Rapid delta cloning and restore, Incremental backups, Encrypt your backups, Ransomware protection, I really want to try/use those features, please count me in.

This is a great giveaway, thank you Mr. Saul Painte, Macrium Team & yashkhan.

Compared with other Backup softwares, Macrium Reflect provides many unique function, such as setting priority levels and controling backup speed, especially I like intelligent sector copy of Macrium Reflect.

It is said that Mcrium Reflect can recover system images in a few minutes, I would like to get a chance to try it.

thank you a lot

breachinbleach

I tried the free version of macrium but would like the other paid fwatures ,please count me in .thank You

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Macrium Reflect Home is a disk imaging, file backup and cloning software which can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. You can use this archive to restore exact images of the partitions on a hard disk so that you can upgrade your hard disk or recover your system, files and folders and mount images as a virtual drive. It now becomes a must-to-have backup software for pc users.

https://twitter.com/macriumreflect liked and followed.
https://www.facebook.com/Macrium/liked and followed.

Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1111839241263173632

Haven't used this software, but what I am reading is that this one of the best. I would like to give it a try with the approval of this giveaway.

Thanks for considering me.

I have used various backup software and Macrium Reflect (free Edition) has been the best, most of the other backup software has bugs, and you can never be sure that when you need it that it will work, thanks for the giveaway

cosmicalien

It seems, that I don't have time to participate in this offer of a quality product for backup... or...? :alien:

khanyash

Thank you for your participation

Congratulations to the winners

mw.png

PM me within 3 days to claim the win

Congratulations to the winners and bets of luck for next time for those who didn't win (including me). 😁

• Reefa unpinned and locked this topic

Archived