[Giveaway] for 7 Licenses of Macrium Reflect Home 7

khanyash

khanyash

m.png

mg.jpg

www.MACRIUM.com

Macrium Reflect

mr.png

Macrium Software are the developers of the award winning Macrium Reflect ® disk imaging, file backup and disk cloning software.

About  Macrium Reflect Home 7

Advanced Disk Imaging Technology. Includes Macrium viBoot for instant Hyper-V virtualization and protection from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian. 12 months Essentials Support with the license.

What's new

More information on MIG

• Improved Changed Block Tracking (CBT) and Macrium viBoot.

More information on CBT and More information on viBoot

• Lots of general enhancements.

Macrium Reflect is image based backup and cloning software.

Macrium Reflect creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. You can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. You can use this archive to restore exact images of the partitions on a hard disk to easily upgrade your hard disk. You can use images to recover the entire system, partitions, or files and folders, in the event of system loss. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.

Macrium Highlights

• Macrium Super-Fast Imaging
  • File and folder backup
  • Rapid Delta Cloning increases cloning speed by copying file system deltas
  • Backup file Consolidation with Synthetic Full backup support
  • SSD trim support
  • Pre-defined backup plan templates
  • Mount images in Windows Explorer for easy item level recovery
  • Rapid Delta Restore recovers your images in minutes or even seconds
  • Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy (Not included in the 30-Day Trial)
  • Protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian
  • Backup files and folders to a single compressed image file
  • Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse
  • MBR and GPT disk support
  • 12 months Essentials Support
  • Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP

Single License US$69.95                Four Licenses US$139.95

dt.png          pc.png          bn.png          bn.png

Connect with Macrium     c.png     t.png     f.png     l.png     y.png     i.png

I would like to thank Mr. Saul Painter, and Macrium Team for sponsoring the licenses for this giveaway.

Join The Giveaway of MACRIUM

[RULES]

Required: Write about Macrium Reflect Home in a few sentences.

Optional but recommended: Like/Follow/Subscribe/Join Macrium t.png     f.png     l.png     y.png     i.png     c.png

Optional but recommended: Share the giveaway on social media, forums, blogs, and other places.

You guys know the rules... one entry only, and do not post anything other than your participation.

The winners should PM me within 3 days of the result announcement to claim the win.

Giveaway Ends on March 30, 2019

Good luck

• Jordan pinned this topic
  • Replies 61
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having "tested" various image making programs I found Macrium Reflect to be head and shoulders above their rivals' products. As a "not so expert" computer user I needed a program that I could master the basics of quickly and yet could still offer me multiple options for use in the future. Macrium is an excellent solution for anyone looking for an efficient, reliable, easy to use and fast image backup system.

If I win a perpetual license I can give up "testing" Macrium.😀😀😀

I would like to participate in this great giveaway!

Regular backups are a must if you value your data. Many experts on this and other forums consider Macrium Reflect Home 7 the best software solution for a reliable backup under Windows. I absolutely trust the judgement of these experts! So I would be very happy to get a perpetual license and switch to Macrium Reflect Home 7, the trusted endpoint backup solution for commercial and personal use.

From the tests that I have conducted until this day, I consider Macrium Reflect to be the most reliable among the backup programs. Never has it failed me at its purpose. And being the most recommended software, I seek a full working license for this piece of gem. I really wish I could get one.

I have ordered an SSD online and i hope it will arrive in around 20 days or so (Yes, Aliexpress!). And I want to clone my C : Drive from its 160 GB HDD to the SSD and retire that old one who is about to kick the bucket since i can already hear ticking noises coming out from it time to time.

I can get the same from the other thread and be done with it, since it will get the job done any way. I would how ever like to participate in this giveaway to give it a try, in case if i could get a version to get the disk copying done.

I would say that, i never had the need to use a partition manager other than for 1 or 2 uses for some drive shrinking or converting them. even this will end up like the same i guess since i only need it for 1 particular task, that is to clone a drive to ssd. Even if i don't get a license. i will be happy if some one who has more use out of the same gets them. Good luck to every one. :)

jerzy6012.50

nowadays making a copy of the whole system is a necessity, so you need a good program for this kind of activity. this is a great program that is suitable for this.
that's why I'd like to win this program and just make this program a copy of my system.

is a reliable, accurate and recommended program.
every internet user should have this soft one.

I have never used any backup software yet. However, to start taking system backup and files/folders backup, I found Macrium Reflect to be the best one as reviewed and recommended by others. Hence, I would love to win a Macrium Reflect Home Edition which has the incremental backup compared to the free edition.

I recently tested lots of different image making programs. And Macrium seems to be one of the most reliable, user friendly and fast image backup system.

If I win a perpetual license that would be great to make deeper comparisons. And I am very sure at the very beginning that Macrium will be the best one 😊😊😊

Its fast, stable and easy to use. One of the best backup software in the market.

Thanks for the giveaway.

earthfather

If you are doing anything with your drives(backup/cloning), THERE IS NO BETTER SOFTWARE. Macrium is so much better than the rest. It doesn't matter if you are a commercial or personal user, (Yeah I know this is the home version.) this is the product you want to  use for RELIABLE disk imaging. Liked on FB.

Thanks again for your great giveaways

Macrium Reflect Home is an indispensable backup and imaging software for home users. It's packed with all essential backup features such as differential/incremental backup scheme and backups encryption. On top of that it also has Macrium's trademark features like Rapid delta cloning and restore, ReDeploy, and Macrium Image Guardian. All in all, it's a great software to backup your OS and data on your personal devices.

I've only used the Free version and it works great. But I would like to have an opportunity to get the Home license so I can use the great set of features it offers.

Thank you Mr. Saul Painter and Macrium Team for providing the Macrium Reflect Home licenses! And thank you @yashkhan for organizing this giveaway!

leapinlizards

I will try to enter your giveaway again.

Macrium seems much more reliable than other backup software I have used over the years

the home edition has all I need.

please enter me for your giveaway.

thx

Hi

After trying out a few backup software like acronis advance backup, still find

macrium the best as it had the following feature that myself like best. The option to

merge incremental/differential backup into a new full backup.

Macrium is the best software that give what other don't offer.

I would to win a legit copy of this software cuz Macrium Reflect is reliable, sophisticated & superior Disk imaging, file backup and disk cloning software.

I am tired of having to reformat my computer because the Windows 7 "system-restore" function fails to work when desperately needed.  We all have come to know that we need the best system's restore software that is available at any given time.  

Macrium Reflect has a time proven record from users and software critic sites of being reliable and fast. ...The evidence of this:  All you have to do is google search "Macrium Reflect 7 reviews" and you will see nothing but rave reviews.

...I just don't want this software, I need it. 

*Many thanks to Yashkhan, the nsaneforums.com moderators, and the Macrium team for this opportunity and contest.😊

Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win Macrium Reflect Home for disk and data backup. The program can create an image of the entire disk, as well as individual folders and files, has a fast speed, high compression and intuitive interface.

Facebook Share

Twitter Share

count me in as i am in need of a reliable and accurate program for  changing my laptop hard disk  and partitions on the disk, and nothing  better than Macrium Reflect...

regards

Until recently I had never used any disk image back software, and after reading reviews on ghacks.net and on here I decided to try Macrium Reflect home free.  I really liked how easy it was to get going from a novice standpoint.  A licence would be great, count me in please.

I never use this software, let give me change to win a license for experience this special app

Big thanks to @yashkhan and good luck to all people  ! :towel:

Macrium reflect is one of the best programs
to safeguard data. Maybe the best, because when others fail
Macrium reflect is still capable of doing the backup, that is my experience with Macrium Reflect v6.
In addition to being very reliable, it is also very fast when you restore the copy.
I would like to win the latest version.
thanks for the giveaway

A backup image of the operating system with settings and installed software is essential for computer security. Macrium Reflect is one of the best softwares available for creating O.S. image backups. I would very much like to have a "Perpetual (lifetime?) License" for this image solution. Please include me in the giveaway.

Thanks for the great opportunity to win in this giveaway @yashkhan and Macrium Software!

I've been hoping to get a perpetual Macrium Reflect Home license, as it is considered the best and highest rated among other similar software, for creating fast and reliable image/clone backups and restorations. I'd like to win a license and hopefully secure good and timely backups for my laptop and protect data files or system backups from ransomware. If anything happens on my system or unexpected file corruption, I can be sure I'll have a new system restored in no time. Count me in please!

Many thanks for this excellent giveaway @yashkhan and also thanks to Macrium for supporting us by offering this very good giveaway on nsaneforums.

Macrium is definitely the best backup software on the market, being very easy to install it, create rescue CD with built-in tools as the first thing to do, next is very fast to create a full system backup and also an ultra fast restore. The home users can create incremental backups at every moment they need or can set the program to perform automatic tasks. It is definitely all we need for backup purposes.

I followed/liked them on twitter & fb.

My share below:

twitter

• Reefa unpinned and locked this topic

Archived