ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Internet Security 12.1.31.0

Karamjit

Maybe its just me or its really looks like a botched update coz now eset on click takes few seconds to showup and right click on tray shows the classic theme type menu plus the tray icon looks rougher around the edges/ sketchy like a cheap png > ico converted logo !!

• Replies 38
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found since vesion 12 of ESET, it interferes with TNod 1.6.6 Beta. If you try to download licenses, nothing happens. 

Anytihng after version 11.2.63.0, TNod fails to insert license properly

9 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

If you try to download licenses, nothing happens. 

Not here mate , it does that fine !!

However inserting keys function get screwed & requires updated TNod everytime when ESET gets product updates !

22 hours ago, IronY-Man said:

Maybe its just me or its really looks like a botched update coz now eset on click takes few seconds to showup and right click on tray shows the classic theme type menu plus the tray icon looks rougher around the edges/ sketchy like a cheap png > ico converted logo !!

yes @IronY-Man...I too noticed the same behavior on my machines; lag while opening from tray icon and also the classic theme type menu!

ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Internet Security / Smart Security Premium 12.1.31.0  REPACK KROLIK

General information:

Type: x86 / x64 installation
Languages: Russian, english, multilanguage
Activation: TNod User & Password Finder
Optional: import EAV.xml, EIS.xml, ESSP.xml

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9694955/ESET_NOD32_Antivirus__Internet_Security__Smart_Security_Premium_12.1.31.0.exe.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 2:14 PM, IronY-Man said:

Maybe its just me or its really looks like a botched update coz now eset on click takes few seconds to showup 

yes  in between it takes little time to showup.. i dont know is this because of this new update or something else.. my pc sometimes takes nearly 2 min to boot up..as in past it was like 30 sec to boot

And wat crap is this always...

2019-03-23_190310.jpg

Israeli_Eagle
19 minutes ago, truemate said:

yes  in between it takes little time to showup.. i dont know is this because of this new update or something else.. my pc sometimes takes nearly 2 min to boot up..as in past it was like 30 sec to boot

And wat crap is this always...

2019-03-23_190310.jpg

Nope... No problems ever so far and also boots totally normal (20 seconds for everything).

9 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Nope... No problems ever so far and also boots totally normal (20 seconds for everything).

me going thru it... checking wat the reason that pc lags on start

btw till i know when i was using eset 9 that time it use to show eset.exe in task manger... but after having this latest version nothing eset there ... instead of it something eguiProxy.exe runs .... proxy ???

Israeli_Eagle
18 minutes ago, truemate said:

me going thru it... checking wat the reason that pc lags on start

btw till i know when i was using eset 9 that time it use to show eset.exe in task manger... but after having this latest version nothing eset there ... instead of it something eguiProxy.exe runs .... proxy ???

Yes, but that is also normal.

Clipboard02.jpg

2 hours ago, truemate said:

my pc sometimes takes nearly 2 min to boot up..as in past it was like 30 sec to boot

disable startup scan. You'll notice the difference

providensia
On 3/14/2019 at 12:05 PM, sulim said:

ESET NOD32 Antivirus / Internet Security / Smart Security Premium 12.1.31.0  REPACK KROLIK

General information:

Type: x86 / x64 installation
Languages: Russian, english, multilanguage
Activation: TNod User & Password Finder
Optional: import EAV.xml, EIS.xml, ESSP.xml

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9694955/ESET_NOD32_Antivirus__Internet_Security__Smart_Security_Premium_12.1.31.0.exe.html

file not found..

On 3/23/2019 at 9:09 PM, Skunk1966 said:

disable startup scan. You'll notice the difference

woooo your right skunky..... now my pc takes hardly 30sec to boot.. :rockon:

why the hell they even make this start up scan as default.

btw can i also uncheck the other startup file check..the last one.. (in pic) or leave it as it is

TbjuRbX.png

1 hour ago, truemate said:

btw can i also uncheck the other startup file check..the last one.. (in pic) or leave it as it is

yes you can; I removed both startup scans from planner

Archived