Internet Download Manager Problem

I Am Negan

This Started poping up yesterday. Is it really Corrupt or some new Protection?

I have version 6.32 11-16-2018

Untitled.png

• Replies 27
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This's a bug in this version that has been fixed in the newer releases

Click "OK", it'll transfer you to the IDM download site.

Download & install the latest version (6.32 build 6) on top of the current one and the issue will be resolved.

PS: use any patch to activate it after re-installation.

I prefer the idm.6.31.9+patch

wvTAz50.png

Site: https://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode: /file/kw9kz89n494j8zg/idm.6.31.9+patch.rar/file

Thanks for the help guys, as seen in that other thread this seems to be a big problem foe everyone. Ill be trying ali.dbg's new fix.

This's the 1st news in the "News" section on their site:

Spoiler

The change of trading company name

(Date: Feb 27, 2019)

• Tonec Inc. will start the process of changing trading company name from Tonec Inc. to Tonec FZE for different IDM payment options and resellers from March 1st, 2019. All corresponding Tonec Inc. rights, duties, liabilities and obligations shall be transferred to Tonec FZE and accepted by Tonec FZE. All new licensing and other types of agreements will become legally binding to Tonec FZE from March 1st, 2019 unless specified otherwise.

This gives an idea that this may be a bug related to the changes they're making now,

This also points to the release of a newer build very soon to fix this bug.

Mines been working for months, why would this change make it not work?

1 minute ago, I Am Negan said:

Mines been working for months, why would this change make it not work?

If you read the news, they're saying from March 1st, 2019 

I also faced the same problem today --> reinstalled & reactivated and is working fine now.

• Administrator

Going by above, I wonder if the developer has sold the company there.

23 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Going by above, I wonder if the developer has sold the company there.

This sentence raises your wondering:

All corresponding Tonec Inc. rights, duties, liabilities and obligations shall be transferred to Tonec FZE

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

This sentence raises your wondering:

All corresponding Tonec Inc. rights, duties, liabilities and obligations shall be transferred to Tonec FZE

It's possible that they have made it cheaper to buy too.

The developer of this software is well known internet-wide for his support to paid users. Someone should try to contact him and verify it.

If it's actually sold to someone else, looking at the above, expect the new developers to one, not maintain the software as good as before and two, them going aggressively after fixes and making the product harder to fix there.

Well if it got a little cheaper, I’d buy it.  It’s $24.95 for a lifetime license and if it went down to like $15 I’d buy it. 

2 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

them going aggressively after fixes and making the product harder to fix there.

That's what I'm expecting.

Just imagine how many users are using this software & how many are paying for it !!

I've read some similar news related to Netflix being lost 290M dollars/mo from piracy !!

This is a disaster for those companies and of course they'll do their best to put an end to all these losses.

6 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

Just imagine how many users are using this software & how many are paying for it !!

I've read some similar news related to Netflix being lost 290M dollars/mo from piracy !!

If you’re talking about people sharing their accounts, cracking down on that will have a negative affect. The software to stop it is expensive, and I know if people have to pay it themselves they will Cancel. Causing them to lose more money than if they left it alone

3 minutes ago, I Am Negan said:

If you’re talking about people sharing their accounts, cracking down on that will have a negative affect. The software to stop it is expensive, and I know if people have to pay it themselves they will Cancel. Causing them to lose more money than if they left it alone.

This is life; Engineering and Reverse Engineering - Software developers and Crackers --> For every act, there'd be a reverse act.

I think all productive companies realize this fact, but they also have the right to do whatever reserves their exclusive rights.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, DR_ADHAM said:

This is a disaster for those companies and of course they'll do their best to put an end to all these losses.

For an internet connected app, it's possible that the developer knows exactly that a lot of it's users are not using the real thing. I think the developer tried to aggressively stop the fixers, but it found that it's of no use. Since then the developer only makes fix related changes after some time rather than doing it always there.

Infact, I think the developer finds the fix users as his friends who advertise the product rather than anything else here.

43 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Infact, I think the developer finds the fix users as his friends who advertise the product rather than anything else here.

For me this is a real truth.

phillthedrill

I'm having the same problem as listed above about it being corrupted on 6.32 build 6. Downloaded and installed the latest 16.4 version crack but it just comes back later as saying it's corrupted....Any ideas?

14 minutes ago, phillthedrill said:

I'm having the same problem as listed above about it being corrupted on 6.32 build 6. Downloaded and installed the latest 16.4 version crack but it just comes back later as saying it's corrupted....Any ideas?

Yes there is a version 16.5 crack

Go here

phillthedrill
2 hours ago, I Am Negan said:

I'll try that one. Thank you. :)

Go here

I'll try that one. Thank you. :)

18 hours ago, I Am Negan said:

This Started poping up yesterday. Is it really Corrupt or some new Protection?

That happened to me too with the latest version. However, using Ali.dbg's latest patch seems to have solved the problem for now.

14 hours ago, I Am Negan said:

Go here

Worked for me, no more nagging popups

Unforunately folks the POPUP NAG has reapperared again with Ali.Dbg's latest crack.. 16.5

So had to reinstall and repatch again.. (fingers crosssed again)

Must be a random  online check thing that has to be supressed (callhome)

I`ve had it 4 times now since it started on March 1st - as a paid user, so it seems unlikely anything directly to do with unusual "fixes" - unless it`s a massive coincidence [!}

Difficult to track down as it`s sporadic and random, I have done a full clean re-install of IDM today and will keep checking.

1 hour ago, xpkRAKE said:

I`ve had it 4 times now since it started on March 1st - as a paid user, so it seems unlikely anything directly to do with unusual "fixes" - unless it`s a massive coincidence [!}

Difficult to track down as it`s sporadic and random, I have done a full clean re-install of IDM today and will keep checking.

As a paid user myself, I haven't encountered the above mentioned issue. Or maybe I will, in the future. I'm not sure of that. But as of right now, everything is good on my side.

Archived