Download Amazon Prime Videos to PC

ppu

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently, I don't know of any way to do it (I have searched endlessly) besides screen recording/capturing.  Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate has the option to do that (screen recording[in toolbox/assistant tools section]) if you're interested.  Maybe someone made or found an app that can do it all in one package soon.

• Administrator

Topic moved to Software Chat. Would have been fine in Filesharing Chat too.

On 2/26/2019 at 6:10 PM, ppu said:

If anyone could tell me how do i download Amazon Prime Videos 

No legal method exists for downloading Amazon Prime videos to your computer.

This is due to the digital rights management (DRM) that Amazon uses to protect its media downloads. Even purchased Amazon videos cannot be downloaded to a PC.

Since Amazon doesn’t provide a desktop app for Prime Video, the only option for downloading videos to your PC is to run an Android emulator like Bluestacks. But while this will enable you to download videos to your computer, the DRM means you still won’t be able to watch the movie if you move the data out of the emulated Android environment.

Regards

Thanks for all your replies, But I am certain there is a tool like FlixGrabPlus (NetFlix) exists to download the Amazon Prime Videos. Expecting some answers or workarounds. Also What about Kodi Player and Amazon Addon

I have the means of doing so but unfortunately I can't share it.

If you need a specific series, just let me know the show and i'll grab it

12 hours ago, Shu said:

I have the means of doing so but unfortunately I can't share it.

If you need a specific series, just let me know the show and i'll grab it

Perhaps you can help me with the method.

On 2/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, ppu said:

Hello folks,

If anyone could tell me how do i download Amazon Prime Videos 

Thanks

ppu

Why waste time downloading them yourself when there are thousands of videos already downloaded and available on many different sites that you could grab easily.  Just search for what you are looking for.  The title will look similar to this release from last night:  The Walking Dead S09E12 Guardians 1080p AMZN WEB-DL.  Note the AMZN in the file name.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for a Prime video downloading method as well, but it seems to be pretty hush-hush. For now there's Usenet NZBs.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to download faster then you should use VidMate downloader for downloading Amazon Prime Videos.

For downloading any types of files, videos or audios I use this VidMate app on my device. But unfortunately, you do not use this application on your computer directly. It's an Android or iOS app. In this case, you would follow a guide. By the way, let's see the guide...

1. Download and install BlueStacks Android emulator on your Windows PC.

2. After that download the VidMate apk from the above and install it.

3. Now go to the Amazon Prime Video.

4. Click on the download button.

5. Wait until finished.

Congratulation, you have finished this work. Normally, I use the same method for downloading these videos. But I use my Android phone...

Archived