Some simple tutorials about HTML and CSS

Kalju

I started this topic only for posting html, css, java, jQuery tutorials and examples, that can be used on this forum. So, please don't post here anything else.
And here is the first example, that may be useful, if somebody want to make his/her posted content shorter and more atractive, but don't want to use spoiler.
Even, if You cannot use html, You can simply copy the next example and then replace the content with Your's content. 

Example:

7-Zip Info

7-Zip.png 7-Zip is an open-source file archiver, that offers the highest compression ratio, using the new 7z format, which delivers compression results that are usually 30-50% better than standard ZIP. We tested it with a server log file, which compressed with ZIP had a file size of 18 mb and using 7-Zip was reduced to 8 Mb (results may vary, depending on file type). 7Zip supports 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, RPM and DEB formats, so it can be used with all popular archive files. The program offers a basic file explorer interface and also integrates into the Windows right-click menu. It can be associated with any of the supported formats and also offers command/line support.

Homepage and download

Homepage: https://www.7-zip.org/

Download:

32-bit x86     64-bit x64

If You can use HTML, use this code and everything else will added  automatically.   You must enter Your content where it should be, ie replace the example texts.

Spoiler

<div data-controller="core.front.core.articlePages">
	<div data-role="contentPage">
		<p>
			<strong>The first page</strong>
		</p>

<p>
			The first page contet
		</p>
	</div>

<div data-role="contentPage">
		<hr data-role="contentPageBreak">
		<p>
			<strong>The second page</strong>
		</p>

<p>
			The second page content
		</p>
	</div>
</div>

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can use it, but i am still confused how and where to put  Titles (summary, features, in this release as my style of posting) and how and where to paste contents ...if someone elaborate, i can use it.... 

1. It doesn't have to be used, but it can be used, ie is possible
  2. this is actually one of the functions of IPS Community Suite (and many other sites).
  3. personally, I would only use it for long texts
  4. but it can only be used for some posting, not everywhere
  5. one similar thing is the hidden content(sometimes named as hidden tables) behind each other (here is an example on right top, I made there three tables for example. There is only the date what based on javascript, everything else is just pure html and css).

• 1 month later...

Here is one simple online text tool, that may be used on some cases, for example to encrypt some seial numbers, passwords or something similar.  
I cannot post it to my profile site, because there is one little conflict between this and the AES encryption tool.  
So, if You think, it is useful, I give the url for it and also for duplicated version, if needed.  
Also one example of encrypted text. Open it Yourself.

This is ...., but what it is, I'll not say. Put this code in the first box and click "Encrypt and Decrypt text"

Encrypted Code: 

Óáúóÿâýý²Âúýæý²Ñýÿÿóüö÷ಣ¤²õ÷üçûü÷²ù÷ë²Ó£¤Ü£¿¥¥¥Ô¡£¿¥¢ÐÔТ

Archived