Jump to content
XyB

WinHex 19.8

Recommended Posts

Ziton
Posted (edited)

X-ways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

 

This is the fully working version shared on "board4all" forum.

 

Unpack & Run.

Enjoy!

 

Download:

Site: https://www.sendspace.com
Sharecode: /file/rezrgd
Pass 7z file:  Ponsonnet

 

Edited by ADN
Sharecode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jokeboy

Password incorrect. Please check it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InsaneAl
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, UpGrade said:

 

Are these links to the version @Ziton was reffering to ? fully cracked fully working ?

When opening i get this:

Untitled.png

Go into General options and edit the 3 paths to suit your PC. You'll see them in the middle row of settings. Easy...!!!

InsaneAl

 

Oh, found another link to it,,,

https://****.nz/

Sharecode:  #!Th1n0YhB!3CBnrPucjclH8NMLNJ-Lk6AgyZ1QxOoUxrbOLEkX5-k

Pass:  Ponsonnet

Of course, you'll have to figure out the **** (no caps,, but that's all I can say - Oh come on people - it's so easy).

Edited by InsaneAl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARMOUR
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, UpGrade said:

 

Are these links to the version @Ziton was reffering to ? fully cracked fully working ?

When opening i get this:

Untitled.png

 

Delete the file "WinHex.cfg" from WinHex folder

then try again to launch the program

Edited by ARMOUR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziton
1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

 

i posted only a key

use the official installers from site

 

 

 

The key you posted is not a valid key, it does not unlock all features. I tested it. 

 

Use only the Specialist version by ponsonnet, all features are unlocked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UpGrade
On 3/11/2019 at 11:12 PM, Ziton said:

X-ways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

 

This is the fully working version shared on "board4all" forum.

 

Unpack & Run.

Enjoy!

 

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/rezrgd  
Pass 7z file:  Ponsonnet

 

Thank you finally i can delete my backups of the older working versions and keep only the latest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PLASMA
On 3/12/2019 at 1:12 AM, Ziton said:

X-ways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

 

This is the fully working version shared on "board4all" forum.

 

Unpack & Run.

Enjoy!

 

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/rezrgd  
Pass 7z file:  Ponsonnet

 

Works Perfect! Thanks for the update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
capt_blake
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 1:12 AM, Ziton said:

X-ways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

@Ponsonnet @Ziton
Could you have chosen a worse packaging for your so called "fully working" "release"?
winhex.exe
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/838d1eb674350140e8662a550fdee70422f30984f169d9f012baf5e8b115c394/detection
The 19.8 "professional" by Ponsonnet is a littered, crashing, hanging, data damaging crap.
You do show commendable improvement in the "specialist" thing.
nevertheless, only reckless people would use your cracking experiments for work.

Edited by capt_blake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziton
14 hours ago, capt_blake said:

@Ponsonnet @Ziton
Could you have chosen a worse packaging for your so called "fully working" "release"?
winhex.exe
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/838d1eb674350140e8662a550fdee70422f30984f169d9f012baf5e8b115c394/detection
The 19.8 "professional" by Ponsonnet is a littered, crashing, hanging, data damaging crap.
You do show commendable improvement in the "specialist" thing.
nevertheless, only reckless people would use your cracking experiments for work.

 

I'm not sure what is your problem with this version? , but from your comment it sounds to me that it's not a crack issue, it's more like personal issues. 

 

If you have issues, keep it for yourself, don't complain in public and call people you don't know as being 'reckless'. 

 

OH, you must be a noob maybe? - try the help file included with winhex, you know where that help file is, right? :)

 

Oh, and you also called the cracked version as 'crap' , shows how ungrateful you are.

 

By the way, I'm a winhex professional user, and I can confirm it's working perfectly without any problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
calvin-dim
Posted (edited)

only for extensive testing:
(-specialist license, v19.8)

*If proved beautifully operating, a keygen will be shared.

Site: https://pastebin.com
Sharecode: /KPdLdaEx

Edited by calvin-dim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
genxu
33 minutes ago, calvin-dim said:

only for extensive testing:
(-specialist license, v19.8)

*If proved beautifully operating, a keygen will be shared.

Site: https://pastebin.com
Sharecode: /KPdLdaEx

it works, thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neommc
4 hours ago, calvin-dim said:

only for extensive testing:
(-specialist license, v19.8)

*If proved beautifully operating, a keygen will be shared.

Site: https://pastebin.com
Sharecode: /KPdLdaEx

tested, the following passed.

big file edit

ram edit

secure wipe

 

really nice job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
quywz
Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 7:12 AM, Ziton said:

Download:

Site: https://www.sendspace.com
Sharecode: /file/rezrgd
Pass 7z file:  Ponsonnet

 

Hi,

The website did be mask off for me.

can you release a website again?


The pastebin.com  and  www.upload.ee are all normal.

Edited by quywz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sweet_17
28 minutes ago, quywz said:

Hi,

The website did be mask off for me.

can you release a website again?


The pastebin.com  and  www.upload.ee are all normal.

Xways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

Download:

site: https://www.upload.ee

sharecode: /files/9716336/X-ways_Winhex_19.8_Specialist_License.7z.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zahmedali
15 hours ago, sweet_17 said:

Xways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

Download:

site: https://www.upload.ee

sharecode: /files/9716336/X-ways_Winhex_19.8_Specialist_License.7z.html

This ain't license. It is crack!!
Windows Defender delete it & restarted my computer!!!:duh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Threepwood
Posted (edited)

@zahmedali That's really a great way to introduce yourself! :clap:

 

Thanks to all those who always support others in this wonderful forum!

 

greeting cards thank you GIF by Greetings Island

Edited by Threepwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InsaneAl

Install it again

2 hours ago, zahmedali said:

This ain't license. It is crack!!
Windows Defender delete it & restarted my computer!!!:duh:

Even if it was cracked, you can tell Win Defender to allow the file(s) it suspects (I'm assuming you are using Win10) in "BOTH" your Settings under "Update and Security/Windows Defender" options when it grabs the file(s). You can also create exceptions which do not let the system look at named folders or files.. Also,, open the actual "Windows Defender" program and go to History and look for any quarantined items under all 3 sections and click on Allow or Restore to those you are sure are from the WinHex app. Now, I don't know just which file(s) your system picked up as a threat, but I have used the genuine downloaded Ponsonnet version and a genuine Winhex version from their site and the only possible crack or registration comes from a key type txt file, so there is no "crack",, just a registration code. If yours is a cracked version, you haven't got a Ponsonnet version (which won't get picked up by the AV) and you could have an infected version from somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zahmedali
43 minutes ago, InsaneAl said:

Install it again

Even if it was cracked, you can tell Win Defender to allow the file(s) it suspects (I'm assuming you are using Win10) in "BOTH" your Settings under "Update and Security/Windows Defender" options when it grabs the file(s). You can also create exceptions which do not let the system look at named folders or files.. Also,, open the actual "Windows Defender" program and go to History and look for any quarantined items under all 3 sections and click on Allow or Restore to those you are sure are from the WinHex app. Now, I don't know just which file(s) your system picked up as a threat, but I have used the genuine downloaded Ponsonnet version and a genuine Winhex version from their site and the only possible crack or registration comes from a key type txt file, so there is no "crack",, just a registration code. If yours is a cracked version, you haven't got a Ponsonnet version (which won't get picked up by the AV) and you could have an infected version from somewhere.

Thank you for explanation.
Is this genuine?

18 hours ago, sweet_17 said:

Xways Winhex 19.8 Specialist License (by Ponsonnet)

Download:

site: https://www.upload.ee

sharecode: /files/9716336/X-ways_Winhex_19.8_Specialist_License.7z.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
InsaneAl

I have no idea if the download above is genuine or not, but if in doubt, get the download version from WinHex site and use Ponsonnet key with it. You should have no trouble. Then you should have as good as the real thing...

 

InsaneAl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zahmedali
11 minutes ago, InsaneAl said:

I have no idea if the download above is genuine or not, but if in doubt, get the download version from WinHex site and use Ponsonnet key with it. You should have no trouble. Then you should have as good as the real thing...

 

InsaneAl

No. Official version not accepted Ponsonnet key in User.txt. Evaluation.
Program is cracked to accept key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziton
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, zahmedali said:

No. Official version not accepted Ponsonnet key in User.txt. Evaluation.
Program is cracked to accept key.

 

Yes, it's cracked, but also works perfectly. 

 

Edited by Ziton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...