RollBack Rx Pro 11.1 Build 2704376597

Matt

• Administrator

RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money, and PC trouble.RollBack Rx delivers PC rollback, file recovery, system reset and data security capabilities all in one product. RollBack Rx will allow users and PC administrators to instantly undo any PC problem. This is performed by making it easy to revert the PC back to the last hour, yesterday, last week or even last month; File recovery easily restores files from archiving snapshots; System and data security prevents unauthorized access to system data even if the PC is stolen.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Phantom Blade said:

May be @Kindly @epxilion90 have chance to fix this program.

That will be a hit for us.

Not many people are in favor of this software. Some considered it a crap. My question is why?

On 2/15/2019 at 4:14 PM, vitorio said:

That will be a hit for us.

Not many people are in favor of this software. Some considered it a crap. My question is why?

Because they don't know how to use correctly. This software is amazing

11 hours ago, ns870152 said:

Because they don't know how to use correctly. This software is amazing

Is it true that it disables Windows System Restore when imstalled? Please let me know. Thanks for the info.

37 minutes ago, vitorio said:

Is it true that it disables Windows System Restore when imstalled? Please let me know. Thanks for the info.

Yes, you should do that

7 minutes ago, ns870152 said:

Yes, you should do that

I thought it do it automatically once it is installed. I have no options if I want to installed it. 

This is what I read so far. Maybe true or not. That is why I asked. Thanks for the help 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JC_Sn00pyDOG said:

i try the crack and it didn't work... 

Even the trial installation, from their official site, do mot work for me. Just uninstalled.

• 3 months later...

The Crack make the application license legit, however it does not handle the trial period.

So you CANNOT get access to the settings nor to see the snapshot.

I am a big fan of this application and will continue to use the previous version 10.7

Archived