BurnAware Professional 12.0

Matt

• Administrator

BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BurnAware Professional / Premium 12.0 Multilingual

Patch radixx1

v1.2 (2019-02-14)
+ Project renamed to "BurnAware Premium/Pro 12.x Patch".

+ Initial support for version 12.x (versions 11.x are no longer supported in this release).
v1.1 (2018-12-30) 

* Fixed extra check that was disabling disc burning.

Site https://anonfile.com

Sharecode /AeReUcteb3/BurnAware.12.0_rar

Just the Patch

Site https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode /files/9571423/BAPP12P.zip.html

Master Radixx saved us all ( again) , this version works awsome ..........!

( just tested all functions in Win10 x64 , OK !!)     :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, uffbros said:

@FoRMaTHow do I make this English? I see nothing in the program to select a language?

BurnAware-Professional-12-Portable\App\BurnAware delete [ polish.lng ]

On 2/15/2019 at 5:00 PM, uffbros said:

@FoRMaTHow do I make this English? I see nothing in the program to select a language?

Close program, open installation directory (folder where is Your software) => open folder App => open folder BurnAware => find file polish.lng and delete it or rename like this [polish.lng]. Done

@FoRMaT Sorry, seems like at the same time...

• 4 weeks later...

Need a new medicine. Program has been fixed with a new changelog on 19 february. Without version.dll app works on demo mode, with radix's dll, app won't start.

TheEmpathicEar
On 2/15/2019 at 8:04 AM, Pete 12 said:

Master Radixx saved us all ( again) , this version works awsome ..........!

( just tested all functions in Win10 x64 , OK !!)     :thumbsup:

I remember quite a while back that you called this "sneaky soft". I think it was about how the software would react in a delayed fashion if it was cracked somehow. How is it these days? I have been using ImgBurn for a while now and have not tested any newer versions of this software lately.

" Program has been fixed with a new changelog on 19 february "..................using 14-2-2019 version , works fine still...! :D

btw; just checked my version ( 14-2 ) and compared with "fixed" version ( 19-2) , indeed difference in bytes.

My humble advice ; just use 14-2 version , untill Master Radixx has a new solution............:rolleyes:

Nice, but its not latest ( 12.0-version )...............:whistle:

TheEmpathicEar
23 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

" Program has been fixed with a new changelog on 19 february "..................using 14-2-2019 version , works fine still...! :D

btw; just checked my version ( 14-2 ) and compared with "fixed" version ( 19-2) , indeed difference in bytes.

My humble advice ; just use 14-2 version , untill Master Radixx has a new solution............:rolleyes:

Thx! To what does 14-2 refer? Date?

EDIT: @Threepwood Just for a change, comparison, etc.

14-2-2019 = 14-2 version  ( different from 19-2-2019 )  Both 12.0 !

TheEmpathicEar
1 minute ago, Pete 12 said:

14-2-2019 = 14-2 version  ( different from 19-2-2019 )

Ok. But, if this version is not referenced above, where can I find it?

To the best of my knowledge, AnyBurn can do everything BurnAware can do and it's completely free without ads. Burn CD, DVD, Blu-ray, audio disc, MP3 disc, files, folders, disc images, etc.

T3rM1nat0Rr3
9 hours ago, HandyPAF said:

AnyBurn can do everything BurnAware can do and it's completely free without ads.

Awesome, plus it's from Power Software who make PowerISO, gBurner and WinArchiver.

Copyright 2004-2019 Power Software Ltd. All rights reserved.

Archived