Looking For An Extension For Chrome

uffbros

Using Chrome browser I used to have an app that when I download something..Instead of having the progress at the bottom left-hand corner it would do it from the top right-hand bar.  I have my google apps set to sync but after a clean install I no longer have this and can't remember the name of it and I must not be using the proper search words to try and find one again. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

• Replies 10
  • Views 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, uffbros said:

Using Chrome browser I used to have an app that when I download something..Instead of having the progress at the bottom left-hand corner it would do it from the top right-hand bar.  I have my google apps set to sync but after a clean install I no longer have this and can't remember the name of it and I must not be using the proper search words to try and find one again. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

1. If your Chrome data was synced with a Google Account, they won't disappear, they are there till You manually delete them from Your Google account. Sign in to your Google Account and everything will be restored and syncronized.
2. If you do not like it to the bottom left, open the download page and everything is in the middle of the page and everything is big and well visible
3. If it doesn't fit, you can always change the chrome css and place things to these places where You want. If it is really so important.

I do use the google sync and it is no longer there. I am aware of the middle of the page thing. I want it to download from the icon at the top right where all the other extensions are. Just a preference..I don't like it at bottom right. There is an extension that does this but I don't know search words to use. 

20 minutes ago, uffbros said:

... I want it to download from the icon at the top right where all the other extensions are. Just a preference..I don't like it at bottom right. There is an extension that does this but I don't know search words to use. 

Do you know I would really like to understand what you mean or what you are looking for.
Try to explain what you're talking about. Maybe it's really a useful thing. What is the button on the left-hand bottom (as You said in first post, now You said on right bottom - weird, where it is then - on left or on right bottom?) what you are talking about, and what is the button on the right-hand top - post a picture or something. Anyway would be interesting to know.

Ok..Let me start again to clarify what I was looking for and now found. When you download a file using Chrome browser you get a pop up in the bottom left-hand corner that shows the file downloading. I don't like this. I had an extension that once you clicked on a download it automatically went to the toolbar at the top right-hand side of browser,also where all my other extensions are located. I want it to go to the top right toolbar as an extension I previously used did exactly that. I have now found 2 that do this. One is named Online Download Manager and the other is Elite Download Manager. I tried both and like first one I mentioned.

Well and good etc, if you found it. 
And also I finally realized your idea. Thank you for helping me on this difficult journey.

I have a woman, who never knows, what she exactly wants, but she will never get peace before she have got, what she wants.

Archived