[Solved] is skidrowreloaded.com legit ?

info999

I downloaded subnautica below zero, but the setup.exe is very strange looking with no buttons to do anything, I wonder if skidrowreloaded.com is a legit site ?

Also I tried to post a comment, but it didn't get posted 

Another question: any idea how to extract the Data.bin file ? WinRAR & 7zip didn't work 

image.thumb.png.320269d09f5c7f27c6920d26b4424cdc.png

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, spudboy said:

Do you not trust your antivirus? If not, you may want to think about switching.

what do you mean ? I trust my AV

36 minutes ago, info999 said:

I downloaded subnautica below zero, but the setup.exe is very strange looking with no buttons to do anything, I wonder if skidrowreloaded.com is a legit site ?

Site seems to be legal (or legit as You said), but as You can see from Your added picture or from from what ever download link on this site, all what there is shared is illegal and mostly warez.

40 minutes ago, info999 said:

skidrowreloaded.com is a legit site ?

Yes It Is Legit. I Have Downloaded Some Games & Patch Fixes From This Site. Long time Ago. they All Worked Flawlessly :)

40 minutes ago, info999 said:

any idea how to extract the Data.bin file ?

Normal .bin files Can Be Extracted Normally Using 7zip. but These .bin Files Can Only be Extracted Using There Setup.

Try to Resize Setup Window Or Move Given Slider. These Button I Think are for Installation 

ZHLCFnN.png

Interesting, wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Game is still in Early Access and the 9955 version i got from cs.rin.ru just runs after unpacking. There are newer versions availablle though together with SSE.

13 minutes ago, DeLtA said:

Yes It Is Legit. I Have Downloaded Some Games & Patch Fixes From This Site. Long time Ago. they All Worked Flawlessly :)

Normal .bin files Can Be Extracted Normally Using 7zip. but These .bin Files Can Only be Extracted Using There Setup.

Try to Resize Setup Widow Or Move Given Slider. These Button I Think are for Installation 

ZHLCFnN.png

The window is not resizable, that's the Exit button, only two buttons are working, Exit & Browse for folder above the Exit button 

13 minutes ago, DeLtA said:

13 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

Interesting, wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Game is still in Early Access and the 9955 version i got from cs.rin.ru just runs after unpacking. There are newer versions availablle though together with SSE.

Thanks. I will search for it on cs.rin.ru

What is SSE ?

39 minutes ago, info999 said:

What is SSE ?

SmartSteamEmu to play with others that use the same emulator.

Not sure how old the build is you got. Latest offering on cs.rin.ru is from 2019/01/30 as Steam Rip.

1 hour ago, info999 said:

what do you mean ? I trust my AV

If you trust your AV, then install it. The release you have is fine/safe, although like another user said there are newer updates out there. The latest is 9994.

52 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

What about it is interesting? Why wouldn't you touch it with a 10 foot pole? Tons and tons and tons of cracked releases have a similar installer..... including the cs.rin download of the same build. The CRC32, MD5, and  SHA-1 of all files from the OPs download are also the same as those from the cs.rin download of the same build. You're overly paranoid. It's the exact same release as what's on cs.rin... apart from the "crack" folder. The one on cs.rin I grabbed doesn't have that folder (although it is needed, or else the game launches Steam.)

34 minutes ago, DeLtA said:

@info999 Something Is Wrong with your PC.

6e80COf.png

Not anything wrong with their PC. That window is not resizable on my Win10 system either & actually shows even less than what shows for the OP. To get the entire thing to show some systems will need to alter the properties of the exe. Right click > Properties > Compatibility >  Change High DPI settings > Check the box for 'Override high DPI scaling behavior' > Choose either 'System' or 'System (Enhanced)'.

Before:

6Lb4AJ7.jpg

After:

XZzwdCz.jpg

8 minutes ago, spudboy said:

apart from the "crack" folder. The one on cs.rin I grabbed doesn't have that folder (although it is needed, or else the game launches Steam.)

The build 9955 on last page includes the SSE files needed, they are also offered at OP. No Steam involved and no crack needed.

3 minutes ago, s1ave77 said:

The build 9955 on last page includes the SSE files needed, they are also offered at OP. No Steam involved and no crack needed.

Except I was talking about the build the OP grabbed and the same build from cs.rin. You said it was "interesting" and that you wouldn't touch it. It has nothing to do with 9955-9994. ;)

19 hours ago, spudboy said:

If you trust your AV, then install it. The release you have is fine/safe, although like another user said there are newer updates out there. The latest is 9994.

What about it is interesting? Why wouldn't you touch it with a 10 foot pole? Tons and tons and tons of cracked releases have a similar installer..... including the cs.rin download of the same build. The CRC32, MD5, and  SHA-1 of all files from the OPs download are also the same as those from the cs.rin download of the same build. You're overly paranoid. It's the exact same release as what's on cs.rin... apart from the "crack" folder. The one on cs.rin I grabbed doesn't have that folder (although it is needed, or else the game launches Steam.)

Not anything wrong with their PC. That window is not resizable on my Win10 system either & actually shows even less than what shows for the OP. To get the entire thing to show some systems will need to alter the properties of the exe. Right click > Properties > Compatibility >  Change High DPI settings > Check the box for 'Override high DPI scaling behavior' > Choose either 'System' or 'System (Enhanced)'.

Before:

6Lb4AJ7.jpg

After:

XZzwdCz.jpg

what the hell ?! this fixed it 

thanks @all for you help

Archived