New Members Read more... ×
Karamjit

Reg Organizer 8.26

Karamjit

RegOrganizer1.png

Summary:

Spoiler

Reg Organizer® is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. There is also a built-in application uninstaller, allowing you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.

Features:

Spoiler

• Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
  • The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
  • Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be identified by other similar programs.
  • Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
  • Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
  • Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
  • Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
  • Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
  • Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
  • Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
  • Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
  • Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.

In This Release:

Spoiler
  • Installer improvement. Added the ability (by setting a corresponding flag option at the uninstall) to remove all Reg Organizer's data and settings from the system when uninstalling it.
  • The Startup Processes tool bug fixed: In some cases under the 64-bit operating system the shortcuts pointing to the file in the Program Files folder could be incorrectly recognized as invalid.

Homepage: https://www.chemtable.com/

Version History: https://www.chemtable.com/version-history.htm?prod_id=Reg Organizer

Features: https://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm

Download: https://www.chemtable.com/builds/main/reg-organizer-setup.exe

Portable: http://www.chemtable.com/builds/portable/reg-organizer-setup.exe

Kalju

I tried to understand for years why I should use such a thing. The result - couldn't. True, it hasn't been dangerous, but at the same time it doesn't do anything useful or needful.
Maybe there is a problem with my diamond brain, it means my brain is so small, hard (strong) and smooth like diamond. 
Perhaps someone can explain why this is good and why someone should use it.

teodz1984

imho registry optimizers aren't really helpful.. they can break your apps or os if allowed to go automatic.. 

only tool i use is a registry editor replacement.. nothing else.. 

calvin-dim

Reg.Organizer.v8.26.Incl.generic.crack.and.tutorial-remek002.rar
site: https://mega.nz
code: /#!7tRDCSjK!7ALrUUEEz8hrwvwW8J2Q0-wDuILxqZRHgJnFv2uXPgo
-
/tested/
🦄
image.png.bac61c2da203fc461a7abf389b4a34e5.png

Edited by calvin-dim

Durphy
On 2/13/2019 at 4:15 AM, GlacialMan said:

Portable Reg Organizer 8.26

- PAF (PortableApps Format)
- Offline Installer 11.6 MB
- Multilanguage Application. Optional Languages can be added in \App\Reg Organizer\Languages\
- Licensed

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9559820/RegOrganizerPortable_8.26_Multilingual.paf.exe.html

PAF Developed by @jooseng (Portables and Repacks Workbench)

How to Disable SplashScreen ?

GlacialMan
1 hour ago, Durphy said:

JooSeng doesn't offer this option. Anyway, it's a tolerable flash. Consider it as a "credit" you give him for his work.

Rok
9 hours ago, GlacialMan said:

JooSeng doesn't offer this option. Anyway, it's a tolerable flash. Consider it as a "credit" you give him for his work.

The program is not license as it shows  "No License."

11 hours ago, Durphy said:

Go to File ->Settings ->General and Uncheck "Show Splash screen" option there.

Edited by Rok

Rok
On 2/12/2019 at 11:23 PM, calvin-dim said:

Reg.Organizer.v8.26.Incl.generic.crack.and.tutorial-remek002.rar
site: https://mega.nz
code: /#!7tRDCSjK!7ALrUUEEz8hrwvwW8J2Q0-wDuILxqZRHgJnFv2uXPgo
-
/tested/
🦄
image.png.bac61c2da203fc461a7abf389b4a34e5.png

The regorginer.exe doesn't get open itself as shown in the video after running CFF Explorer.  Manually adding it and adding UpdaterDLxxx from the crk folder says "no import function" when clicked on rebuild import function.????!!!

calvin-dim
9 minutes ago, Rok said:

The regorginer.exe doesn't get open itself as shown in the video after running CFF Explorer.  Manually adding it and adding UpdaterDLxxx from the crk folder says "no import function" when clicked on rebuild import function.????!!!

everything works and it's pretty straightforward and quite easy.
try again, more attentively, maybe.🙃

Rok
1 minute ago, calvin-dim said:

everything works and it's pretty straightforward and quite easy.
try again, more attentively, maybe.🙃

I don't why it's not working here, in fact I have used the portable installer from the RAR itself, even though it continues to display "no import function". Moreover, the video shows script, SDK etc folder in the CFF Explorer, but in the RAR there are no script and SDK folders inside the RAR.

calvin-dim
37 minutes ago, Rok said:

Moreover, the video shows script, SDK etc folder in the CFF Explorer, but in the RAR there are no script and SDK folders inside the RAR.

you are right.
my guess is, that remek002 packed in the ro_crk_ only those components of CFF Explorer, that are enough to fix RegOrganizer. He employs CFF E. also for other purposes, apparently.😊
I included in the .rar the crack precisely as it is in his original post.
you could find it here (first given for version 8.16):

i use only this medicine since v8.16. I really don't know what is different at your end. hmm.🙂

Edited by calvin-dim

calvin-dim

@Rok
you could, of course, alternatively register the program (equivalent result) using the winspool.drv.
Just to have in mind the numerous AV false positives.
I personally prefer to do it myself, having an idea what's happening.
cheers.👻

Edited by calvin-dim

calvin-dim

P.S.
the winspool.drv and a .dll (remek002's upload, he posted it on ru-board back then):
site: https://www.upload.ee
code: /files/8475551/ro_crk_dll.zip.html
🐬

Edited by calvin-dim

Rok
1 hour ago, calvin-dim said:

P.S.
the winspool.drv and a .dll (remek002's upload, he posted it on ru-board back then):
site: https://www.upload.ee
code: /files/8475551/ro_crk_dll.zip.html
🐬

I had the winspool.drv with me and it worked. But, CFF E does not work here...and I am sure it's due to missing scripts and SDK components

calvin-dim
12 minutes ago, Rok said:

But, CFF E does not work here...and I am sure it's due to missing scripts and SDK components

nope, it's not.
nothing required is missing. the crack is the original.
ask around or explore it more.
i'm not following up on this any further.
pointless, it is.😊

zinoswink
19 minutes ago, Rok said:

I had the winspool.drv with me and it worked. But, CFF E does not work here...and I am sure it's due to missing scripts and SDK components

The ro_crk has worked perfectly for me everytime.

The one I use has no SDK folders (do you mean an actual folder named SDK?) or scripts (unless you consider the xml).

It contains 2 exe, 5 xml, 2 dll, 1 ini, and the how to video. 

4 minutes ago, calvin-dim said:

nope, it's not.

Right you are.

Edited by zinoswink