Daum PotPlayer 1.7.17508

Karamjit

PotPlayer - A freeware multimedia player published by Daum. Supports almost every available video formats out there. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually. Other key features include Webcam/Analog/Digital TV devices support, gapless video playback, DXVA, live broadcasting. PotPlayer is a network of Daum's players have their own independent copyright, not by the original Mr. Jiang Longxi, KMPlayer by the original author of the independent development of the follow-up. Current (1428 or later) KMPlayer by the team responsible for the collective Pandora.TV Because the development of the same developers PotPlayer into the natural KMPlayer part of the essence.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The download link for both x86 and x64 gives version 1.7.14804. I managed to get the latest version directly from the website.

Portable Daum PotPlayer 1.7.17508

- PAF (PortableApps Format)
- Offline installer 73.1 MB
- 32-bit/64-bit Application
- Multilanguage Application

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/9561129/PotPlayerPortable_1.7.17508_Multilingual.paf.exe.html

PAF Developed by @jooseng (Portables and Repacks Workbench)

12 hours ago, Sandman said:

The download link for both x86 and x64 gives version 1.7.14804. I managed to get the latest version directly from the website.

@Karamjit This is accurate. The separate front page download links haven't provided the latest version for quite some time now, as the links to get the the actual latest changed a while back. The front page links need to be changed as follows:

Download | x86

Download | x64

I started using pot player in the last couple of months, so this is my first update.

I saw the changelog on their site, but there isn't an update via the app or on their forum. Is this common?

On 2/13/2019 at 2:14 AM, teodz1984 said:

PORTABLEAPPZ

https://portableappz.blogspot.com/2017/01/potplayer-1663891-32-64-bit-multilingual.html

Download Portable PotPlayer Online (0.8 MB) 24/12/18

Online installer is also setup extractor if found PotPlayerSetup.exe, PotPlayerSetup64.exe,OpenCodecSetup.exe, OpenCodecSetup64.exe in its folder.

Extract and run PotPlayerPortable.

I've not updated potplayer portable for ages. I used to download "SNF" portable downloader from nsane.

Is your downloader the same his? I'm asking this because SNF's could update potplayer keeping my previous settings.

Thanks 

• 1 month later...
worldsdream
On 2/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, bazingie said:

I started using pot player in the last couple of months, so this is my first update.

I saw the changelog on their site, but there isn't an update via the app or on their forum. Is this common?

Yes it is common, they don't distribute it the same time. First you can download it manually from their website and apply the update. Or you wait 1 or 2 weeks, it will give you the update in the application itself (or if you click on check for update in the potplayer application).

unless you like beta versions. there is a new one popping out frequently

ex

1.7.18096 Beta

https://www.videohelp.com/download/PotPlayerSetup-1.7.18096.exe

----------------------------------------------------------
[1.7.18096] 2019/03/21
----------------------------------------------------------
* Windows XP is no longer supported (no more updated potplayer for you XP lovers)

+ Added the ability to include mouse cursor in Game Capture

- Fixed seeking problem with certain MKV files
- Fixed an issue where playlist items could not be sorted by size
- Fixed an issue that causes TTML subtitle characters to be ignored
- Fixed an issue that causes File Navigator to crash in certain situations
- Fixed a problem that causes the program to run slowly with playback of certain files
- Fixed a problem that causes screen to broken when playing certain H.264 files
- Improved AV1 decoding performance

Archived