New Members Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Astron

O&O SafeErase Professional 12.11 Build 228 (x86/x64)

Astron

O&O SafeErase Professional 12.11 Build 228 (x86/x64)

HNmiLxy.png

O&O SafeErase - Your personal photos and confidential documents can easily fall into the wrong hands when you sell, give away or dispose of your old PC or hard drives. Identity theft is now a widespread security threat. This is because clicking on “Delete” does not mean your files are permanently deleted. Even formatting the hard disk is not enough to permanently delete data. O&O SafeErase permanently deletes your confidential files using recognized methods so that a recovery is never possible, not even when using the best file recovery software.

New and enhanced functions
In addition to many minor enhancements, O&O SafeErase includes an analytical tool that scans your computer for temporary and unsafely deleted files. With just a few clicks, you can clean your computer so that unauthorized parties never have a chance to spy out old files for possible misuse. SSDs can also be detected, and deletions made on them will be done sparing resources. Advanced and improved management of reports make using O&O SafeErase even more convenient.

Internet security
When surfing the Internet, your browser usually stores Internet files unnoticed on your hard drive. These files can provide information about websites you’ve visited or the passwords you’ve entered. It makes no difference whether it involves cookies, data entered on forms, or browsing history – O&O SafeErase lists all the information saved for each browser you use, and you can then delete them individually or together. Once deleted, nobody will be able to detect your Internet traces and your online accounts are protected from data thieves or hackers. Version 12 supports Microsoft Edge, the successor to Internet Explorer, as well as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.

Safe erase your entire computer
Deleting the entire computer allows you to permanently delete all confidential files before you dispose of, sell, or give your computer away. All files, settings, applications and the operating system itself are deleted so that a file recovery is impossible. You can be sure that nobody will ever restore your confidential information and misuse it, protecting yourself against identity theft. With O&O SafeErase you can even delete your entire computer without a start medium (e.g. a Boot CD).

Six deletion methods for maximum security
O&O SafeErase allows you to choose from among six different deletion methods. The methods of deletion differ in the number of runs and the type of overwriting process. These methods ensure maximum security, whatever your requirements. In addition to standardized deletion methods of the U. S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) you can also select a complex mathematical method (the Gutmann method), which complies with the highest security levels. In this scientifically approved method of data deletion, corresponding areas of the hard disk are overwritten 35 times using precisely defined rules along with fixed and random values. In this way, O&O SafeErase exceeds even the requirements of the DoD and the BSI. Quick deletion can also be made by just overwriting data with zeros.

SolidErase
As of version 12.3, O&O SafeErase includes the feature SolidErase, which was developed especially for the deletion of SSDs. SolidErase uses resources sparingly and thoroughly so that the data is not recoverable and the SSD is exposed to the least possible strain.

Features:

• “Instant Erase”: Selecting files over the context menu prompts a mini-dialog from where deletion can immediately take place
  • Permanent deletion of files, folders, Memory cards and USB sticks
  • Delete an entire computer, no boot medium necessary
  • Delete internet traces and temporary program files
  • Six methods to permanently delete confidential data
  • Detailed reports as proof of deletion
  • Analysis tool to search for unsafe deleted files
  • Adapted deletion method for SSDs (Solid State Disks) with SolidErase (link to paragraph with further infos)
  • Enhanced report and activity management
  • .Net Framework 4.6.1
  • Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7

Homepage: https://www.oo-software.com/en/safeerase-hard-drive-data-secure-deletion
Release Date: 2019-02-11
Language: English
Download Page: https://www.oo-software.com/en/download/current/oosafeerasepro

bS5mtaF.png

DOWNLOAD:
==============================

Installer (32-bit) Professional (15.10 MB) - https://dl6.oo-software.com/files/LiveUpdate/OOSE_P_12_11_228/32/1033/setup.exe
Installer (64-bit) Professional (18.04 MB) - https://dl6.oo-software.com/files/LiveUpdate/OOSE_P_12_11_228/64/1033/setup.exe

Serial:

Site: https://justpaste.it
Sharecode[?]: /52cxi

==============================

Note #1: Thanks to @xanax for the serial.
    Note #2: The Workstation and Server editions have not been updated.

Edited by Astron

uffbros

I am still unable to install this great program because of this below-attached message. Never got a response from last version I posted to.

Capture.JPG

okru
    46 minutes ago, uffbros said:

I am still unable to install this great program because of this below-attached message. Never got a response from last version I posted to.

Capture.JPG

Hi uffbros,

here the same problem since a long time...

Regards

teodz1984

report this error from the softwares website or forum.. if it is a problem with them they should be informed.. 

Kalju

I installed it already yesterday and without any problems. So I think, that there should be some other reason, if cannot install.
    I'll upload for You my installers, that are tested and everything is as should.

Link: 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
    Sharecode: /files/9559157/O_O_SafeErase_12.11_Build_228.zip.html

32-bit & 64-bit installers - Size: 27.92 MB

Edited by Kalju

okru
    51 minutes ago, Kalju said:

I installed it already yesterday and without any problems. So I think, that there should be some other reason, if cannot install.
    I'll upload for You my installers, that are tested and everything is as should.

Link: 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
    Sharecode: /files/9559157/O_O_SafeErase_12.11_Build_228.zip.html

32-bit & 64-bit installers - Size: 27.92 MB

Hi Kalju,

same problem here with "your" files...

P.S.: i installed the RePack-v (v12.10.216) by ELCHUPACABRA just now and all ok.

httpx://lrepacks.ru/repaki-sistemnyh-programm/108-oampo-safeerase-repack.html

Nevertheless thanks !!!

Edited by okru
    P.S.

Astron
    1 hour ago, uffbros said:

57 minutes ago, okru said:

Hi uffbros,

here the same problem since a long time...

Regards

O&O SafeErase does not work for Windows XP.
    Support Link: http://www.oo-software.com/en/support/tsupport/

Kalju
    19 minutes ago, okru said:

Hi Kalju,

same problem here with "your" files...

P.S.: i installed the RePack-v (v12.10.216) by ELCHUPACABRA just now and all ok.

Nevertheless thanks !!!

It would be nice if you can find a reason that causes this problem. It must be related to your system.

uffbros

I have Win 10 X64 not XP......My system was clean installed not that long ago. This is the only program I have attempted to install that I get that message.

Kalju
    33 minutes ago, uffbros said:

I have Win 10 X64 not XP......My system was clean installed not that long ago. This is the only program I have attempted to install that I get that message.

OK. Could you tell me why I didn't get such a message. I also installed so to say from zero and I also have Windows 10 x64. Very interesting is how this program chooses, to whom to send a message and whom not.

Spoiler

Capture_O&O.JPG

Edited by Kalju

m345
    22 minutes ago, uffbros said:

Its probably related to "security" issue, one of the lasted MS updates changed the behavior of downloaded files form net even the ones that are attached to MS outlook or were downloaded from mail. The new behavior just make it to give a general error without providing the full info. but I can not confirm for 100% its the reason of your issue

Anyway to remove the restriction you need to "right-click" on file, then tick the properties, there you will see a notification saying "that file was ...." click on "unlock" and you are done.

Another possible reason is your machine date/time, check if its the correct date.

uffbros

@Kalju ....You been on here long enough to have observed thousands of posts that any given program works for one and not the other. I have no freekin idea why it works for you..I  didn't post this for the hell of it. Just looking for an answer.

@m345 ... Date/Time is fine...I don't have anything saying the file was ..... or an unblock to check. I'll email the author of software.

okru
    On 2/12/2019 at 5:17 PM, m345 said:

Its probably related to "security" issue, one of the lasted MS updates changed the behavior of downloaded files form net even the ones that are attached to MS outlook or were downloaded from mail. The new behavior just make it to give a general error without providing the full info. but I can not confirm for 100% its the reason of your issue

Anyway to remove the restriction you need to "right-click" on file, then tick the properties, there you will see a notification saying "that file was ...." click on "unlock" and you are done.

Another possible reason is your machine date/time, check if its the correct date.

Hi m345,

no success !

P.S.: again no problems with RePack by  ELCHUPACABRA :

Regards

Edited by okru
    P.S.

xfirenzex
    On 2/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, uffbros said:

Capture.JPG

this problem is present only in virtual machine, example vmware workstation and similar ( i just tried and i have too this problem), but not in my PC

uffbros

I just received an email from the developer and here is what fixed the problem before but yes my rig must have had other problems. Posting for the others that may run into this.

"Press the key combination [Win-Logo] + [X], then select "Command Prompt (Administrator)". Use the good old DOS commands and goto the folder where the installation file has been saved. If you are in the right folder type the following command in the prompt and confirm using the ENTER key:

OOSafeErase12Professional64Enu.exe /is

The installation should then run without checking the digital signature."

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
    --
    Brigitte Nill
    Senior Technical Support Engineer