how hide link from other member not login when i post some thread in forum

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry DS Alsyundawy

not working when i logout i can see Like This

i mean is when other user except member cant see 

Mods once said this was an open/public forum. Therefore the spoiler button looks like is useless/cosmetics, no more than summarizing the post content.

It's very annoying when you trying to hide the keys/serial from non registered users.

• Administrator

@Harry DS Alsyundawy there is away, and it's already active on the forums. No one knows about it yet but the staff. We haven't approved it to be used for all members. As @Phantom Blade mentioned above the forums is open/public forums, so at the main time you can't hide anything from the guests. 

Also @teodz1984 spoiler has only one job which is summarizing the post content as @Phantom Blade mentioned above.It never been used to hide links or anything form the guests.

Maybe in the very close future we approve the new hide links form guests option, and once it's available we will announce it.

Harry DS Alsyundawy

thx for nice response replay,

for me is very importan, becouse when i post completely exclusive on this forum only some thread or post if no hide, guest can copycat to other web / forum without any credit

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Harry DS Alsyundawy said:

thx for nice response replay,

for me is very importan, becouse when i post completely exclusive on this forum only some thread or post if no hide, guest can copycat to other web / forum without any credit

You are welcome, yet members can do the same thing.

Harry DS Alsyundawy

i have idea , guest cant see but member have thx point min 10-30 then they can show the link, example

HIDE  ____CONTENT____      HIDE-THANKSCOUNT=50

On 2/12/2019 at 11:09 AM, Harry DS Alsyundawy said:

i have idea...

All it's not hard, if You can do this from server side, ie administrators can it do very simply and in different ways, but as long as there is no such a option enabled for users You cannot do mostly nothing, even if You know how the IPS software works.
But always is some methods what can be done by user/customer/client side.
Here is one of them. All content is encrypted using AES 256 and if needed also password protected.
Now You can post it as I did here, then post the password or encryption key to Your profile area, where is about me. This is available only for registered and logged on users.
(I posted it on my profile area  https://www.nsaneforums.com/profile/45378-kalju/?tab=field_core_pfield_15 )

Here is tehe protected content: (If You cannot find this encryption key for some reasons, then PM to me)

Spoiler

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

Here is one more tool, that can help if is needed something to make not available for everyone.
It is a simple text encryption-decryption tool, based on aes.js and can make AES encrypted text. Using is very simple, put your plain text into the textarea give password (encryption key) and click AES Encrypt. 
Of course the password must be known to others, who can read this text. Currently I used the same password, what I recommended above and it is still on the same place available. If the text is encrypted, it is like this below. 
If You see such a encrypted content, You must have or know where and how to decrypt.  Here is possible both. Look my example below.

Password is here -  https://www.nsaneforums.com/profile/45378-kalju/?tab=field_core_pfield_15  - open About me

Here is encrypted text: (Below by default opens encrypt window, but there is bottom link (green) to open decrypt window.)

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

Microsoft OneDrive Latest Installer

This is the latest, released just some hours ago.

NB! This is the simplest way to hide link, but if users know something about html, they can find the link. 

It isn't encrypted and also not hiden.

Try, password is the same what above.

Enter password and click to Download

Password is the same = defaultuser_2019

Archived