• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Betts1964

• Disco Bob

• debebee

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Betts1964 do you want to  use it as a notification for email , SMS etc ?? Im not at my PC at the moment but to drop the notification is android >>   media and you make two other folders .... If you wish to have it as a notification please let me know and ill find the direct path and folders you need to make :)  

2 minutes ago, win10 said:

@Betts1964 do you want to  use it as a notification for email , SMS etc ?? Im not at my PC at the moment but to drop the notification is android >>   media and you make two other folders .... If you wish to have it as a notification please let me know and ill find the direct path and folders you need to make :)  

yes, notification for email. I already have it on my phone.  thx

12 minutes ago, Betts1964 said:

notification for email

• Create a folder named “media” in SD card. In media folder, create a folder named “audio”. If the folders are already present on your SD card ( NOT external card ) , then ignore this step.
  • In audio folder, create 3 folders named as follows

ringtones

alarm

Notifications

Now, place ringtones in ringtones folder, alarms sounds in alarms folder and notification sounds in notifications folder.

Reboot your phone and you can see that your sounds are listed in the Android sound list.

Hope this helps as with different android OS and handsets some may vary , myself i use the above

Edited by win10