Matt

Appreciation and Respect

dickmaster
On 2/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, Matt said:

News

We the Admins/ Staff would like to appreciate the donors whom have given all of us in nsaneforums another chance to keep us accessing these lovely forums, and made us getting a new, fast, and strong servers. 

Admins/Staff have decided to create a new group name is "Donor". This group will be given ViP access and more. If you are already a ViP or Veteran and would like to change to this group, please PM an Admin to get it done. 

Furthermore, We have decided to do some changing around here for accessing ViP or Veteran ranks content count. Also, a new rank will be added to who have been giving their time and more to help others, and keeping nsane.forums/ nsane.down up to date. This new rank will be promoted only by Admins, and the new rank is Elite.

All respect and appreciation to all who have given anything to nsane.forums / nsane.down.

This will be applied on March 1st 2019. Moreover, some rules may apply to be promoted to the Donor or Elite groups. 

Some guys post stuff there they don't like anyone "not trusted" (low post or new members) to see.

Edited by dickmaster

hawk007
On 2/8/2019 at 3:00 PM, Matt said:

Also, a new rank will be added to who have been giving their time and more to help others, and keeping nsane.forums/ nsane.down up to date.

Truly appreciate this.

On 2/8/2019 at 3:00 PM, Matt said:

We have decided to do some changing around here for accessing ViP or Veteran ranks content count.

Few acquired Veteran membership status here only asking favors from others (especially in software update section) rather than sharing or contributing. These post spammers would be lucky then.

Matt
9 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Some guys post stuff there they don't like anyone "not trusted" (low post or new members) to see.

I didn't get it clearly, but you can say I instead some guys because I don't see any guys but you whois mentioning this. Also, the not trusted members you mentioned who have been given you a chance to post your stuff, and a chance to use others stuff. 

Most of the people who have been donated are ViP, Veteran, and very old members who doesn't like to see the forums down for any reasons unlike some people, so I don't understand why you call them "not trusted". Also, I don't understand why you are posting there if you don't trust them.  

Moreover, the low post doesn't always mean that the member can't be trusted because you have some ViP and Veteran with high posts, yet mostly useless. Post count has never been fair or a stander to tell whois trusted or whois not. There are a lot of great members who have low post count, but all of their posts are useful.  

You came here to reply to the post because someone sent you to do that, and you've not read the post yet. There are rules will be applied to become in the donor group. 

dickmaster
9 hours ago, Matt said:

I didn't get it clearly, but you can say I instead some guys because I don't see any guys but you whois mentioning this. Also, the not trusted members you mentioned who have been given you a chance to post your stuff, and a chance to use others stuff. 

Most of the people who have been donated are ViP, Veteran, and very old members who doesn't like to see the forums down for any reasons unlike some people, so I don't understand why you call them "not trusted". Also, I don't understand why you are posting there if you don't trust them.  

Moreover, the low post doesn't always mean that the member can't be trusted because you have some ViP and Veteran with high posts, yet mostly useless. Post count has never been fair or a stander to tell whois trusted or whois not. There are a lot of great members who have low post count, but all of their posts are useful.  

You came here to reply to the post because someone sent you to do that, and you've not read the post yet. There are rules will be applied to become in the donor group. 

I hear you, you guys can do what you like it's not up to me.

I was tipsed by a member of this topic yes. But it was not the member who made me come over here or told me what to say i whould never do what. 

Edited by dickmaster

Matt
5 hours ago, dickmaster said:

I hear you, you guys can do what you like it's not up to me.

I was tipsed by a member of this topic yes. But it was not the member who made me come over here or told me what to say i whould never do what. 

You can always go to the donations topic. and see by yourself who is giving the donations.

Also, I can give you many good examples like @BioHazard he has donated 3 times, @Karlston has donated twice, and @hpwamr has donated twice. There are more examples if you go visit the topic and read before that member just tipsed you by the topic. Just an advice don't let him tipsed you by his problems and lies. 

Matt

This thread has dropped many fake faces we have in this community. I should've opened it long time ago, so other members can see the real faces. 

tiliarou

@puppychow if you have been around the scene for so long you know that some of the services offered by nsane members are way beyond the regular warez blog/forum. I'm referring in particular to the ms/office/eset personal activation by remote desktop, which I've never seen in any community yet for the simple reason that's it's time consuming and risky.

For this only I find justified to give access to some parts of the forum only to certain ranks and recognised members (which I'm not part of). This is a common rule (that doesn't make it a valid reason) but it's also common sense and a safe approach: you don't give access to sensitive or exclusive cracks or serial to random people. You don't give specific activation services to the 1st random idiot that didn't read the rules.

I can already tell you I didn't read the entirety of your posts, only part of it, but I still fail to undertand why it is such a problem to you.

Although I agree that some mods tend to blame members for contradictory opinion, and although I agree that a mod doesn't represent the absolute authority and true word all the time, this is not the topic to discuss it.

As a donor I appreciate being rewarded although seeing the forum continuous existence and benefiting from the services offered would probably be enough to me.

Edited by tiliarou
Typo

DKT27

I would like to mention that ViP and Veterans are more of an honor than a feature. It's an honor of hard work and contribution. It's an symbol of respect. Some might also feel that some members have not deserved it, for which we have made some changes and are going to make even further changes to prevent spammers from becoming one.

Donators, by donating, have not only served the sites it's needs, but have earned similar respect. Their donations have made possible for contributors to provide help and those who need help to get it. It is nothing but much deserved respect that donators deserve here.

ViPs and Veterans are not given some extra ordinary access for which any member might feel they need to buy their way into it. At the the same time, it's a small reward that we feel Donators should receive due their important contribution.

If members have any suggestions for us to make any changes to the methods, then they are free to do so, provided they are constructive here.

vitorio
On 2/9/2019 at 4:47 PM, Karlston said:

I don't think the intention is about segregation, more about recognition.

Life is full of analogies, compare children in the first year of school with those in later years. New employees starting low on the company ladder. Then there's age, etc...

That said, I'd prefer if the "Donor" label is shown as an addition somehow, not a replacement for the existing groups. Perhaps an image (optionally) superimposed on the user's avatar? For example, because I donate monthly, the following is superimposed on my AskWoody.com avatar...

Plus-Flare.png

I agree with @Karlston opinion, and think is a great idea.

Perhaps an image (optionally) superimposed on the user's avatar?

Yes, the Elite rank have been past due for many years. This "master" members, as I may called them, deserve this title, for their time, dedication and willing to help others.

Kudos to all of them.

Edited by vitorio