Russian woman 'eaten by pigs' after collapsing

maxlife

Russian woman 'eaten by pigs' after collapsing

The pigs ate her when she collapsed. File pic Image:Pigs reportedly ate the farmer after she collapsed. File pic

A 56-year-old woman has been eaten by pigs after collapsing in their pen, Russian media report.

After venturing out to feed the animals in a village in the central Russian region of Udmurtia, the farmer reportedly fainted or suffered an epileptic seizure.

Her husband later found the body. She reportedly died of blood loss.

Their farm is in a village in the Malopurginsky district of Udmurtia, east of the city of Kazan.

Local media say the husband had gone to bed early the day before as he was feeling unwell.

After waking to find his wife missing, he came upon her body in the pen.

Media reports say an investigation into the incident has been launched.

Source

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pigs do this quite often, you never want to fall down when feeding them, they WILL always try to eat you alive. IF  you are in a pen with lots of them you most likely will not make it out alive.

Frankly, I don't believe this story. And the husband did not go to sleep, not because of fatigue ...but I think because of vodka. 

But this is only my opinion.

9 hours ago, cheeki breek said:

not all russian use vodka

in russia pigs eat u u not eat pigs

В этом вы правы, что не все пьяницы, но вы ошибаетесь, если говорите, что Удмуртия - это Россия.

Translation

In this you are right that not all are drunkards, but you are mistaken if you say that The Udmurtia is Russia.

2 hours ago, Kalju said:

В этом вы правы, что не все пьяницы, но вы ошибаетесь, если говорите, что Удмуртия - это Россия.

Translation

In this you are right that not all are drunkards, but you are mistaken if you say that The Udmurtia is Russia.

The national composition according to the 2010 census: Russians (62.2%), Udmurts (28%), Tatars (6.7%).

russians use less then 30% vodka   it  was more but  nomore

u see video

its y its like russia to me we like brothers

16 hours ago, dMog said:

Pigs do this quite often, you never want to fall down when feeding them, they WILL always try to eat you alive. IF  you are in a pen with lots of them you most likely will not make it out alive.

Very true. That is why in Asia we keep them in separate cages.
Even the mother sow has special cages so that she won't easily crushed her piglets when they feed,
Never go inside a cage if you don't know what you are doing as it might attack especially if the pig feels threatened or cornered.
Not all breeds of pig will just attack an adult man or children as there are smaller breeds and other less aggressive tamer kind but there are breeds of pig that have high aggression so watch on those types.
Also, it is known that they do attack cooperatively so be careful.

It is true and I have heard of stories of babies eaten by pigs!

Please abstain from consumption of pork and pig fat because it encourages that industry. Be a true Christian and do not consume it and alcohol!

Archived