Which is better at Cleaning your PC(Windows)

man.with.a.plan

man.with.a.plan

What are some options and what do you use??

I'm currently using the CCleaner free version. I tried IOBit but it made some irreversible changes that slowed my previous install of Win 10.

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CCleaner should do a decent job, provided you check the appropriate boxes to perform the required work.

Further, don’t go overboard with cleaning.

Regards

CCleaner has always did a good job for me - have used it for several years - I just use the portable version so there is no install

hey dont go to much behind these so called cleaners...or else u will end up in screwing your system...

just use CCleaner and PrivaZer ..Thats it

and if needed moooore ,than use ATF Cleaner by Atribune.. that tiny 50kb tool is good and safe.. works well on win 7.. i think even on win 8.. dont know abt win10

Using it from yrss

2019-02-07_210930.png

man.with.a.plan

Thanks gonna stick to CCleaner... It's doing the job..

IOBit screwed my system and it's a bit heavy too..

1 minute ago, man.with.a.plan said:

Thanks gonna stick to CCleaner... It's doing the job..

IOBit screwed my system and it's a bit heavy too..

Go for portable version of CCleaner.

Regards

man.with.a.plan
6 minutes ago, The AchieVer said:

Go for portable version of CCleaner.

Regards

Is the portable version officially available?..

2 minutes ago, man.with.a.plan said:

Download from this link:

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/builds

Regards 

28 minutes ago, truemate said:

hey dont go to much behind these so called cleaners...or else u will end up in screwing your system...

True 

9 minutes ago, man.with.a.plan said:

https://download.ccleaner.com/portable/ccsetup552.zip

License+ Branding DLL

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode: /files/9535567/License.rar.html

Using CCleaner together with Ace Utilities..................good and safe (!) cleaning.......... !!:thumbsup:     

On 2/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, truemate said:

just use CCleaner and PrivaZer ..Thats it

and if needed moooore ,than use ATF Cleaner by Atribune.. that tiny 50kb tool is good and safe.. works well on win 7.. i think even on win 8.. dont know abt win10

Using a ATF Cleaner, which was released in 2007 for Win XP and 2000 ONLY, isn't a smart move.   Neither is using programs that you have no clue of what is inside them.  A lot of cleaners clean worthless things that are recreated every time the computer is run, like the Prefetch that ATF is cleaning.  Even the developer said he was not running Prefetch because he wasn't sure of its usefulness.

The best cleaners in the world are those powershell or other scripts you write to clean things that you know need to be cleaned because you KNOW your operating system and where it stores those items.  I have scripts that run on every shutdown or startup that clean all the temp files, caches, and event logs.  Those are the items that I deem necessary to clean and to use one or more programs to do it is absolutely stupid.

I always use cccleaner and I feel great, does its job without weighing the system and can be used in portable version

On 2/8/2019 at 8:00 PM, straycat19 said:

I have scripts that run on every shutdown or startup that clean all the temp files, caches, and event logs.  Those are the items that I deem necessary to clean and to use one or more programs to do it is absolutely stupid.

can you post the scripts? I'm curious

My #1 software for cleaning is Privazer (donor version)

I go with avast cleanup premium. Done cleaning so many times, still don't have problems. I just install the trial, after the trial expired. i just entered the key that is available on youtube, that's it. the subscription still valid up to 2043.

ismail10messi1989

CCleaner for cleaning cookies, temp file etc... and Revo Uninstaller to neatly uninstall softwares

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

UnCleaner by Josh Cell is enough, and can be easily schedulled .

I made it work every friday (see attached picture).

The software engine will search / clean:
Windows Update Downloaded & Log Files *,Account Temp Files for All Users, LocalApplicationData Log Files,ApplicationData SubItems Logs,Microsoft .NET Framework Logs,Windows Installer Temp Files,Windows Folder, Log Files,ServiceProfiles Log Files,Downloaded Installations,Performance Log Files,Drivers Inf Log Files,ReportQueue Log Files,Shutdown,Cache Files,Prefetch Cached Data,DataStore Temp Files,Explorer Temp Files,Narrator Temp Files,Shell Cached Icons,Shell,Cached Files,Updates Temp Files,System32 Log Files,*.tmp Stored Files,Offline Web Pages,Cached Wallpapers,System Log Files,Panther Log Files,Logon Temp Files,WINSAT Log Files,MSDTC Log Files,Debug Log Files,Root Log Files,Wbem Log Files,Font Cache Files,Cached Folders,WER Log Files,WDI Log Files,CatRoot Logs,Recycle Bin,Driver Logs,Temp Files,
* Only with silent mode.

-----.JPG

Is there any automatic cleaner which works in background also and provides real time optimization.

I always used tuneup utilities in the past but using avg pc tuneup now, having no issues at all

But still want to try an alternative, if it is good

On 2/16/2019 at 12:30 PM, ashish1989 said:

Is there any automatic cleaner which works in background also and provides real time optimization.

I always used tuneup utilities in the past but using avg pc tuneup now, having no issues at all

But still want to try an alternative, if it is good

CCleaner has schedule Auto clean. That's enough and safe. No need clean your registry. Privazer Donor Version also good option

2019-02-19_173328.png

Archived